Chapter 8

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
That's you in wolf form

Camilla POV

Y/n laughs as Dinah and Normani can't take there eyes off each other it's full of love honestly it's grossing me out. "Guys get a room". They both give evil glares and I just smile innocently.

"So Dinah how do you know Normani". I asked as I glare at Dinah. Dinah gets a blush and rubs the nape of her neck. "We meet in the woods I was hu-I mean running and well we kind of just bumped into each other". I take in a deep breath relieved that Dinah did not say what she was about to.

Dinah and Normani went off after we all got to know each other for a while. I see you glaring at Dinah with jealousy. "So how are things with school". I'm not sure what to say in this awkward situation. You roll your eyes and look at me . "Do you honestly care"? I sigh in defeat. "No I guess not". As we both start to watch the two girls talk I start to smell this weird stench. I take in a deep breath and I know it's coming from you. It smells like dog not just any dog werewolves.

I feel my body go into attack mode ready to fight. I watch as y/n scratched her head and look off to space. She does not seem like one of those hell dog's.  I don't even think she knows me and Dinah are vampires.

I go to grab Dinah for a second. She resist for awhile but soon gave in when she saw my glare. We walk up stairs and into my room. "Dinah there is something wrong y/n is a wolf I can smell it all over her". I see Dinah's eyes widen. "No she's not". I roll my eyes and open the door. "Breath in". Once she breathes in I see her growl. "How did you not smell that she's covered in it".
_________________________________________

Y/n POV

When Dinah and Camilla went up stairs I ran over to Mani. "Dude you smell". I frown my brow as Mani just straight up insulated me. "What I just toke a bath". She rolled her eyes. "No your wolf side I can smell it". My eyes go wide and I can't help but get embarrassed. "Give some of your perfume". Mani throws me a small bottle and I apart some."You can be smelling like a wolf y/n there are vampires around". Those words come out so causal almost like Mani does not care.  

"Vampires here. Who Mani come on tell me I have to know who's ass I have to kick". Mani rolls her eyes then grabs some food. "Nah because if I do then you will go on another killing fest". I sigh and just drop the subject. "Just stay on high alert ok I don't want to have to save you".

"I don't need to be saved". I say as I get in my super hero pose. As we start to laugh and joke I see Dinah and Camilla come down. The atmosphere changes heavily.  Our laughter dies out and everyone seems on edge.

"Uhh y/n you smell nice". Camilla seemed nervous out of all of us. I glare at her confused to why she would say that. I can hear Camilla and Dinah's hearts race and Normani has caught on too. "Are you guys ok". Mani asked as she moved to comfort Dinah. Dinah says calm and smiles at Mani. "I'm fine".
__________________________

After Dinah and Mani left Camilla became even more distant. She would never make eye contact with and any time I asked her for something she would get defensive.

She's was sitting at the dinning room table as she planned for the next day."Ok Camilla what's wrong with you". It comes out in a annoyed tone.  Seeing as I have had up to here with her. Camilla stays quite not saying a thing. I slam my hands down on the table making her jump. "Answer me NOW"! I feel rage pulse through my veins.

"Or what your going to bite me"! The words left her mouth and hit me so hard. I was pretty much cut off guard. "What did you say"? My tone is calmer but I'm confused to why she would think that unless. But how?

"You know don't you"? I step back a little she has her head down but I can feel the sadness radiating off her. The room goes silent and I don't know what to do.

"What are you going to try to kill me now". I say with venom. She looks up at me confused but then she starts to laugh. "You really think...". She trails off and starts to shake her head. "Why would I kill you when I think...I think-" I get impatient and and interrupt her. "You what"? I yelled out.

"When I think I love you".