Chapter 5

Previously On Mommy's Home

"what are you doing down her"? I get up and sit by her. Laying my head in her neck. "Im sorry im not trying to be your mom".

"What?"

__________________

"What did you just say". I look Camila in the eyes

"I know that" as Camila looks at me i see the sadness in her eyes. It's not that i hate her. it's just that well my dad he has never talked about her or getting married again. I thought she was just a quick fuck or something like that.

"Camila why would you say that?" I turn around to look at her in the eyes.

She looked away from me and had her hands wrapped around her body. "I just- I did not mean to-

"Actually, i don't want to know". She has a look of relief on her face as i dismissed it.

_______________________________

The whole day i have been feeling down. Both me and Camila have not said a thing to each other. Making sure to stay in our sperate rooms. Then my dad got home.

"Y/n get down here". I rush down stairs to greet my dad. He's standing in the kitchen with his arms folded. "Hey dad i missed you how was work"? He stands tall and does not say a thing.

"Dad? What is wrong"?

Camila POV

Dad? What's wrong"? I feel bad for her. Before her dad got home i was on the phone with him. Like always every day he calls around 5:00 before he gets home.

What do you mean she is ignoring you?

She locked herself in her room and won't come out

WHY is she acting like this?

Well i kind of told her i was not trying to replace her mother.

What brought that up

i was listening on her conversation with her friends.

You are not in the wrong here love. She is and I'm going to talk to her about it.

Call ended

I did not want to get her in trouble of course. I just want her to like me. I stood in the hallway listening to her conversation. You could hear the anger in both of their voices. I peaked in the kitchen and Y/Dn noticed me right away.

"Honey come here". I walked in and stood behind Y/Dn. Y/n rolled her eyes and turned from me.

"Really why do you bring her into everything"?

"She is going to be my wife and your new mother". Y/n turned around.

"Why do you always use that excuse she is not my mother she will never be and the sooner you realize that she does not love you the sooner i can have my dad back". Y/n storms out of the kitchen with her eyes glossed over.

"Get your ass back here young lady". Y/Dn was about to run after her but i stopped him.

"Its ok love, she just needs to cool off for a second". Y/Dn's face was red and you could see the vain coming from his neck and head. I kiss his cheek and start to cook dinner.

That night Y/n did not come out of her room. Every time i passed by her room i could hear slight whimpers coming from there. I was worried to say the least but i could not just let her starve.

When Y/Dn was sleep i went down stairs and warmed up a plate of food. I grabbed a water bottle out of the cabinet and went up the stairs.

For some reason her door looked much more intimidating at night. It felt like i was about to enter a room where i cannot return from. Even with the butterflies and pink name plate on it.

I knocked twice and then entered her room without getting permission. The whole room was dark and there was a single light from the closet. I put my ear to the door. I heard a voice that was quite to say the least.

"Why can't---things be like they were--back when m--mommy as alive".

My eyes started to water i put the plate of food on the desk and sat down at the door of the closet. Waiting there to comfort her when she comes out. I soon drifted into sleep as the time pasted.

ok guys i know i have not updated but im kind of really invested in this i just can't find time i have to live some what of a life