Chapter 7

Y/n POV

This is going to kills me for sure. I lay my head down on my bed and picked up my phone getting ready to call Mani. As am about to call her a gush of wind comes running through my room.

"You know I hate using that thing" I see mani standing right by my window. With a pout on her face

"And you know that I hate when you do that". I get out of the bed and hug mani tight. "When did you get back"? She smiles and hugs me back.

"Well I actually got ummm back 3 days ago I was with Dj". I roll my eyes at that name. I can't stand that girl she's taking my best friend from me. I let go of Normani and sit on my bed with my arms crossed and a pout in my lip.

I can hear Normani sigh. She sits right by me and puts her hand on my lap. "I like her a lot you know that". I shake my head agreeing. "So why can't you understand ".

My eyes tear up and I face mani. "Why can you see that I love you and want your attention too". I see a smile form on her face and she hugs me tight

"Aww you are such a cutie". She pinched my cheeks and giggles. "I'm best friend". I roll my eyes knowing what is coming. "But I'm also your alpha which means you can't complain".

Normani gets up and walks to the door and comes to a quick pause. Her eyes widen and looks at me like she is trying to figure something out.

"What". I get up trying to see what's wrong.

"That-that voice that's her". I tilled my head to the side in confusion. "Dj Dj it's Dj". I rolled my eyes annoyed.

"Really mani know what-"  I stopped speaking as she glared at me. I try not to disrespect my alpha and calmed down. "She's down there with camila". I open my door and Norman is right behind me. I look down the stairs and see Camila and Dinah.

I look up at mani and her eyes are focused on Dinah. Mani looked at me and nodded. "She talks a lot…I mean she is a lovely conversationalist". I smile at Mani with a fake smile.

We sit there and watch them both talk. "You think she knows that I'm in your pack"? I asked curiously.

Normani looks away from me and clears her throat quietly. "She does not know that I'm even a wolf ".

My eyes widen and I almost screamed."What you did not tell her". Mani shrugs her shoulders and keeps looking at Dinah.

"Let's go down there". Normani grabs my hand leading me down to where Dinah is. We stand in front of Dinah and camila as they go on with there conversation.

I clear my throat and they both look up at me then mani. Dinah's eyes widen and camila just looked confused.

"Mani"? Dinah looked so confused.

"Dj". Normani said her name with power in it as she looked down at her.

"Dinah"? Camila said confused for why mani know Dinah.

"Y/n". I say trying to break the ice but I can't help but laugh. Everyone's attention is on me. "Now this is funny". I can help but bust out in laughter.

A/n
Look at me updating
Also I'm coming out with a new book. Who should be in it.
Lauren/you
Dinah/you
Normani/you
Ally/you
I don't know so if one of you guys want to suggest I will be glade to do it