Chapter 3

Yn POV

It was cold in the house in this bed. I could not fall asleep after waking up. It was about 3 in the morning and everyone was asleep. Well my dad was gone he had a really early flight to get on so he left around 12. Now its just me and Camila in this bed together.

I turn around so i'm facing her. She looked peaceful like this. "Camila are you asleep?" I tapped her and she did not move or speak. I did hear a moan. So i tried again "Camila". She again did not move but she did make a sound. "That feels so good Y/n do it again". What in the world is this girl dreaming about. I don't say anything nor do i touch her. I just wait, i wait for her to make another sound and she does. "Your dad he might catch us". After she said that i soon connected the dots. Shes dreaming about me i was shocked. Now this is interesting. I soon divided up a plane that i cant wait to act on. All night Camila would make silent moans and even held me closer to her.

When i woke up Camila was still sleep so i started to put my plan in motion. I got out of bed and went to my room it was about 7 am and i knew Camila would not be up till 7:30 to 8. I went into my dresser and pulled out one of my more scaleless panties. They were black lace cheeky panties that had a pink bow in the back. Then i put on a old elementary shirt that barley covers my stomach. I sprayed a warm vanilla scent around my body and ratted my hair to make it look like i just woke up.

I run down the stairs and start to make some breakfast. I put on waffles and chilled some orange juicd. As i started on the eggs i hear Camila comming down the stairs. Time to start this plan i smirk and soon hide it as i turn around to ask her a question. "How do you take your eggs". She did not answer she was to busy staring up my body. I could not help it but smirk as my plan works. "Camila, CAMILA !!". She shakes her head and looks me in the eyes as i turn aound back to the stove top making sure to pop my ass out a little.

"How do you like your eggs"? I look over my sholders and i can see her lip here lips. "Uhh scrambled i-i like my eggs scrambled". I put her food on a plate and then get her coffe and orange juices. I bent over the kitchen counter and placed the food in front of her.

"T-thank you um thank you". I bite my lip and smiled as my plan was surly working. I sat down right by her and watched her eat. She looked over every once in a while as she did i tried to look sudctive like bitting my lip and playing with my hair. After she finshed her food i took her plate and washed it as she went to go get ready for her day.

Time to start faze 2 if im being honesty i was just doing this for the fact that i had nothing to do today. Camila was in the shower and was in there for a long time so i decided to make my way in there.

I knocked on the door but no respons so i entered the room. There was steam on the mirrors and it smelt like roses. As i entered i went to the shower and knocked on the glass. she opens it a littel and you could see on her face she was a little embrassed. "I needed to get something out of the restroom". I could not help but let my eyes travel down but the glass covered eveything. Our eyes meet and then we stay there for a second. She shakes her head as if she was getting out of a trances. "Oh ok yeah um sure i was just about to get out but if you dont mind". "Do you need me to turn around for a second"? She does not say anything so i just shrug and got what i came in here to get. As i was trying to find something to get i see in the corner of my eyes Camila driping wet in a towle. She did not notice me staring if she did she would not have been putting lotion on her body like that. After she finshed she turned to look at me she ended up catching me staring. I quickily grab somethng and leave.

It was getting a little to much for me. i serously could not think stairght