Chapter 9

Yn POV
You know don't you"? I step back a little she has her head down but I can feel the sadness radiating off her. The room goes silent and I don't know what to do.

"What are you going to try to kill me now". I say with venom. She looks up at me confused but then she starts to laugh. "You really think...". She trails off and starts to shake her head. "Why would I kill you when I think...I think-" I get impatient and and interrupt her. "You what"? I yelled out.

"When I think I love you".

Camilla POV

The words just come out so fast that I barely understood what I said. The expression on your face went from annoyed to serious.

"What? What did you say"? You were moving closer to me and looking straight into my eyes

"I-I mean your going to be my daughter and I love you like in that way not-". She stopped me by putting her hand up. I see her eye water a little and she sighs. "I'm going to go". Without another word she makes her way out of the house.
___________________________

It's been 3 days and there is no sign of  You anywhere I'm worried sick but I know that your probably with your pack. I also know I can't go anywhere near your pack or I'm dead.

Y/n POV

it's been a few days I honestly lost track. I'm trying to forget about this whole situation. I'm trying to forget about her. I have been reconnecting with the pack. Improving my hunting and fighting skills. I even made a few connection with other wolves. I feel a lot better now.

"Hey y/n come on we're about to eat". I close my journal and make my way down stairs. I slide down the railing screaming with joy.

"Come here you goof".I hear ally say. I make my way to ally who had her arms open for me. I meet her embrace and hold her tight."You hungry baby girl"?  I nod with a smile on my face as she gives me a whole turkey to sit at the table. I was about to dig in when ally slapped my hand. "Hey". I pout ally gives me a death glare and I give her the same one not backing down. This goes on for a while and before I know it everyone is fighting over the food.

"Everyone sit back down". At the sound of the alphas voice everyone is quite and sits back down. We turn our heads and watch as Mani comes down the stairs and sits at the head of the table. "Ok everyone we have to welcome back y/n she is my second in command and will be in charge when I'm not". There was a moment of silence were no one dares to speak. "Ok now let's dig in". Mani of course ate first and after she lets everyone else eat. During dinner we talked and discussed things about the pack. It was the best. I missed this type of family. I missed my pack.
____________________________

Camilla POV

I'm not doing this anymore. I walk around the house pacing around the house. I couldn't think I was worrying about her way to much about her. I mean she is my daughter I'm supposed to worry about her. Then I realized. Her dad he's going to be home in a few days and if she not at who knows what he will do.

I sit in my bed room crying my eyes out. He's going to kill me of course he knows I'm a vampire how could he not? He loves me right and when you love some one you know all there secrets even the ones you wish would go away.

A few hours go by as I eat my way through blood and innocent forest animals. I was leaving a trail of dead animals but I did not care.

"What  do you think your doing". I turn around and glare at who ever said that. It was Dinah she glared at me as well and she looked ready to fight. I get ready to fight too. "Back off Dinah you don't want to get in my way". I show my fangs as my eyes changed. I run towards her and slam her against  a tree. "Get out of my way". I yell. She close her eyes and winced in pain.

I shook my head and looked at her concerned. "Dinah oh my I'm so sorry". I love her head around trying to see if there is any blood. She groaned softly and I sighed knowing she is ok. I smile at her as she starts to wake up but it soon fade as I saw her fangs. I backed away and she came closer. "Dinah I'm sorry it's y/n she's gone and I just need to kill". I admit ready to accept that Dinah was about to kick my ass.

"She is coming home tonight". I open my eyes and Dinah has claimed down. I smile at her and she groaned. "Does that mean we're going to infiltrate her pack. I nod my head and she grabs me pulling me towards our kinds weaponry. "Load up little mama".I grab some silver bullets and other weapons. As Dinah calls all the vampires in the area. She comes back and wrapped her arms around me. "I got Shawn and 5SOS, and even Vamps to help. We are getting her back". I smile as tears of joy fall down my face.

This story is something else