Chapter 10

Y/n POV

It was raining outside and I missed Camila. I don't know why but everything around me reminds me of her. I was look out at the forest watching the rain when I feel a hand on my back. I look to the side and see Dinah.

"Hey you ok you seem unhappy". I bite my lip and look down. "I miss her". I say plainly as I place my Gabon my face. Dinah rubs my back and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "It's ok it's natural you guys bounded". I roll my eyes at the whole situation. "And now your home so just give it a chance". I nodded my head as she left. I take a deep breath and sigh at the smile of the rain.
___________________________________

Camila POV

"Mani we are close I can feel it". Normani smile back at me and nodded. "Ok everyone we are going into this and we will make it out alive. We will get y/n back and we will give it all we got. Are you with me"! Normani yells and everyone cheers. We start to run yelling out our battle cries. I could see the house and I knew that you were not far away.

I could feel your energy I could seem your body. I could feel myself being pulled to you. As everyone transformed me and Mani stayed in our human form. I hoped that we don't have to fight but I know and Mani knows it's going to be battle. A battle against the vampires and a battle against Dinah. I sigh and keep walking towards our destination.

Every thought that passed through me was about you. I kept thinking is this what? Am I taking you away from your family? I just don't know and I don't be selfish with you but I feel like you are going to hate me.

As we come close the the house I stop and look up. It's you it's my mate.

Y/n POV

It stopped raining and as I started to stare in the distant I saw Camila? She was looking straight in my direction. I ran to get Dinah and show her but when I came back she was gone.

"She was there I swear she was just there". Dinah patted my back and sighed. "I know you miss her but she would not dare come any where near her unless she has a death wish". I glare at Dinah and sigh. "Fine what ever". I sit back down and just stare off again. Was I really just seeing things or was it really her?
_________________________________

I lay on the bed half a sleep when a BANG was hear from outside. I go to the window and there she was. Camila and Dinah. Behind them was a army of werewolves. I stare at Camila then she meets my gaze. Her expression was soft but as soon as the battle alarm went off she transformed into her wolf form.

I put my hands on the window as I get this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach

I put my hands on the window as I get this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. The feeling got stronger and stronger as  You got closer and closer. I feel drawn to you but I don't know why. If anything I thought that when I saw you again I would be upset with you. All I want is to feel your hands around my waist and it driving me crazy.

My thoughts were interrupted from my door being knocked down. I turn around its Normani she seemed so upset and angry right now. "Y/n your coming with me now". I don't fight it and just follow her out of my room as awake our way through the whole way I look over the balcony and there she was. It's almost like time stood still in the middle of all this destruction. I hold my hand out to her but Mani started to pull me away. I look at her one more time before I'm taken away.

"Mani where are we going". I struggled against her but her grip tightened. "Normani seriously". I can feel her anger coming off her body. She turns around with tears in her eyes. "This is war y/n and I refuse to lose especially against her". I look down feeling bad for her knowing that she really did love Dinah. "I am so sorry I know you-" she put her hand up stopping me. "Just please I can't lose this I can't lose you.
________________________

"Its ok Mani she loves you know that". Mani had her head in her hands crying. We were in the highest wing in the house and I sat there just comforting her. I move over to hold her when there was a hard knock on the door. The room went solvents not sure who it could be. The banging kept going and going then it stopped. I looked at Mani and she has her defensive face up. Her tears disappear and she looks stronger then ever.

The door soon opened and it is.....

I'm so sorry guys but I have early classes and forgot to publish