Chapter 4

Y/n POV

I had to get out of there if i stayed any longer then my nose would have stated to bleed. Damn it she got me. I went into my room and put on some clothes. Not bothering to look good. I went down stairs with my phone and head phones sitting on the coach. I was listening to music when Normani called me.

"Sup Dawg". Wait thats not mani."Dinah"? I heard giggling in the back. "Dawg face time now". I transfer her to face time and there she was sucking face with my best friend "EWW stop my eyes cant take it". She puts her hand over the screen as they make out for 3 minutes as it seemed. "Ok if you guys are just going to make out the whole time im just going to go". Normani soon pulled away making Dinah pout.

"So whats up with you?Hows that new mom of yours"? I rolled my eyes and sat up "I cant stand her shes trying to replace my mom". My expression changed to annoyed to sad. "You guys should see the way she just talks to me and my dad. we are not family and we will never be". They looked at me with concern ."you know y/n that if your dad loves her your going to have to  respect that ". Normani always had a way of showing me the big picture in situations. She made sure that if i was on the edge that i would not fall over. I put on a small smile

"I know that but she-shes nothing like my mom". I start to remember the loving mom i used to have. My eyes are soon glossed over with tears. "Its not fair you know how can my dad do this? You know he just left without even saying bye again". At that moment Normani and Dinah had sad face, recognizing the pain i must be feeling. I snap out of it and wipe the tears that are threatening to fall. "But enough about me how you guys doing". They look at me and then back to each other. "Umm good-good we just ugh i think we should go". I look at them with weird looks, wondering why they are acting like that. "Guys whats wrong?" They point behind me and i slowly turn around.

Camila Pov (I will not be doing this again)

I got dressed after y/n left the restroom. She seemed to get out of there in a rush. After i finished getting dressed i went to go check on her. She was not in her room so i went down stairs. "shes trying to be my mom. they fell in love without telling me-and-and". soon listened to her whole conversation coming out after i heard them stop talking about me. Everything went quite as all of them saw me walk into the living room. "I have to go". Y/n soon turned off her phone and wiped her eyes.

"Umm what are you doing down her"? I get up and sit by her. Laying my head in her neck. "Im sorry im not trying to be our mom".

"What?"