Chapter 2

Not edit

Yn POV

"Dad you have got to be kidding me right". I was beyond pissed who does he think he is bringing some prissy princess in this house with out asking me first. After Camila got off of my dad i took him into the kitchen to have a little talk.

"Dad what are you doing i thought you and Camila were just fucking around". He looks at me a little hurt but then gets serious. "Y/n i love Camila a lot and i just thought- I interrupted him before he could get another word out. "You what though what you could just replace mom with her". I run to my room before he could say anything.

As i go in my room i get the box of liqueur and some pain killers. I drink some of the old bourbon i had and laid down holding the pill bottle in my hand. I sit up and see the picture of my mm on my desk. I get up and get the picture going back to sit on my bed. She really was a great mother how could he just replace her just like that it makes no-. I was soon interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Hey can i come in?" I look up and it was Camila. Ugh i take another drink before she snatches it out of my hand. Well there goes the good stuff. "What are you doing Y/n?" She closes the door behind her and stands there. Still hold the picture of my mom i look up at her. "Why did he choose you?" You are not suppose to be something serious to him". I started to get mad thinking about them soon settling down and maybe even having babies. "You don't need to be here. We are fine as it is with out you. Your just some fucking slut who he needed to jack off to". I was about to get up and leave when she garbed my arm. I try to get out of her grabs but she starts to hold me tighter. "You are hurting me stop". She does not say anything she just stands there.

She breaths out and counts to 10. After that she pushed me against the walk. She trapped me between her and looked at me with fire in her eyes. "Now you listen to me little girl i don't know who you think i am or what im doing here but you better believe im here to stay and there nothing your little ass can do about it". She stares me done just daring me to say something so i did.

"Lets get one thing starlight im not your daughter so don't try to be my mom you got that". She glares at me not backing down but she should know im not going to roll over that easy. I spit in her face as i was getting annoyed i grabbed my stuff and went for a walk.

--------------------------------

"I cant believe that women how dare she tell me what to do like im her child". My mom died a long time ago and part of me feels that she kind of took a piece of me with her. I look up at the night sky and wanted to cry just thinking of her but i did not i stopped crying over her a long time ago. As i was about enter the house i prepared myself for my dad. Hopefully that slut is gone home away from me.

I walk in the house and in the living room i see my dad he is on the coach asleep. He must have tried to wait up for me. He works to hard for his own good and still try to raise me. I go and put a blanket over him and kiss his cheek when Camila walked in.

I make my way passed her to the kitchen. She turns around and looked at me more like stares me down. "Do you have any idea how worried your dad was about you"? She stood there with her arms crossed judging me. I just roll my eyes and leave to go to my room. She is never going to survive a week her not as long as im around i will make sure of that

----------------------------------------

I was sound a sleep when i hear a soft voice almost like a beautiful whisper. "Wake up baby its time for school i made you breakfast". I toss in my bed not wanting to get up. When i started to fall asleep again i felt a pair of lips kiss my forehead then my cheeks soon after kissing all around my face. It was sweet and loving i soon opened my eyes and it was Camila. I sat up so quickly but when i did it was still night time and sweat drenched my bed and pillow. I was so confused what was that. I got up and went down stairs for a cup of water as i was down there i felt someones presents.

"Hi there". It was just Camila in a long shirt which im guessing is my dads. "What are you doing up so late"? Her voice sounded so perfect almost how it did in my dream."I-im just i got thirsty". Damn it i stuttered she giggle as i looked down at the floor. She was now right in front of me leaning on the counter. "Let me guess you had a bad dream". Shake my head yes and she giggles again. "You know if you need you can always sleep in the bed with me......and your father of course". I looked at her weird and started to walk away."What am i 5 yeah no im going to take a hard past on that".

I laid in bed and proceeded to think about the dream. How nice and sweet her voice sound how cute she looked how soft her lips felt again my skin. I tried to dismiss the thought but it would not go away. I tossed and turned for hours and soon gave up i grabbed my pillow and marched to my dad's room. I walk in and my dad and Camila were both sound asleep. I walk over and there is some room in the middle so i squeeze in between them. I get under the blanket and settle down. I start to feel sleepy instantly. With Camila on my right and dad on my left i lay my head down facing my dad.

"Goodnight Y/n". I feel Camila's hands rap around my waist as she spoon me and her head rest on my shoulder. I don't try to fight it and let her hold me. It felt really nice and her body heat was so warm putting me to sleep really quick."Goodnight Camila".