Chapter 6

Camilla POV

The sun started to rise in the mist of the curtains. The lights are off and the room is empty. The closet door is open the food is gone and there is a note

Thank you for the food.

I put the note back and walked to my room to greet my husband. I open the door and no one is in there. "Hello anybody here". I walk into my bathroom nothing but I hear something in the kitchen. I walk slowly to the stairs and look through the banister. "Hello y/n is that you"? There was no answer but the shuffling stopped. I go back in the bed room and grabbed a bat from my closet.

I walk down clinching the bat. "Who ever is in here come out with your hands up I have a gun and I know how to use it". I hear laughing and I already know who it is. I lower my bat and look at them like they are dumb.

"Dinah God you almost gave me a heart attack". She laughed and hugged me with my food in her mouth. "You know you make some good ass chicken". I rolled my eyes and hug her back. "Why are you here"? She let go of me and looked at me like she was offended. "Sorry what I meant to say was I love you and I can't wait to spend every lasting second with you". Dinah puts the now meat less chicken down and licks her finger with a smile on her face. "That's much better".

Me and Dinah are talking about the most random stuff when the front door opens. It's my lovely daughter y/n. I get up and stop her before she can get up stairs. "Now where were you young lady"? She looks at me for a second with a face that said I couldn't careless.

"I was dealing". She pushes pass me an into her room. I turn back and Dinah is look at me. "That's y/n for you". I give Dinah the death glare. "Don't talk about her like that". It's like a wave of protection washed over me. "Dinah stay down here I need talk to my daughter.

I walk up stairs to your room and knock on the locked door. I'm getting sick of these damn doors being locked in my house. "Y/n open up right now". I can hear foot steps and the door unlocks. I bust into there and looked at you with a serious face until I looked down at what you are in. "Umm sorry I did not know you were getting changed".

She giggled and just kept stripping. Wow her body is nice it's fogging up my thoughts. I was memorized by her body until I'm snapped out of it.

"can I help you I'm like trying to take a shower and unless you want to see me naked". The thought crossed my mind for a second but I guess it was longer then a second because I see you smirk. "Or maybe you want to see me naked". She bites her lips and looks at me up and down then focusing her gaze on me.

"I-I'm I". I can't finish my sentence and my hands get sweaty. Y/n walks closer to me her body touches mine and her mouth gets closer to my ear. "Do I make you nervous"? She keeps her body in that position and its steady as a rock unlike mine which is shaking just a little.

"No I just wanted to tell you to stop locking your door I don't like it and as your mother I expect you to listen to me". The words come out harsh and honestly it took all I had to get that out.

She steps back and looks at me nodding her head. "Yes ma'am is that all you wanted"? I look at her in those beautiful eyes of hers and nod my head. "Well I'm going to get naked now so......". She turned around and stated to take off her bra then looked over her shoulder to see me.

I clear my throat and turn around but tripped over my feet as I leave and I can hear you laughing a little at my clumsiness.

"Way to go Mila". Dinah had this big smirk and in that moment I knew I was fucked

Ok I know that this is over due but I just can find anytime to writ for some reason my life wants to be real crazy.