Ships Galore-Truth or Punishment

(This chapter isn't really for any specific ship, but I just really wanted to write the KnT squad playing Truth or Punishment!
For those of you who don't know, ToP is a game from Star Vs The Forces Of Evil. Read on for further explanation. Anyway, enjoy!!)

Chris slammed a blue box onto the floor in the center of his friend circle. It had lines running up and down the sides of it, and it looked pretty underwhelming.

"Chris, what is this?" Betty raised an eyebrow, staring quizzically at the box.

"Truth or Punishment!" Chris declared. "I got it when I summoned a portal with my spellbook. This game just..fell out of it. I've been wanting to play it with you guys ever since."

Nick stared at Chris, not believing him. "Yeah..okay.." he turned to Aiden. "That's not possible, right? He doesn't have a spellbook..right?"

"You don't know enough about Chris." Replied Aiden simply.

Ted chuckled. "Truth or Punishment? Sounds kinky."

"Ted!" Alex wailed. "Gross!"

"Oh shut up, we're all thinking it."

"Yeah, but.."

Aiden held up his phone and showed the group this picture:

Chris burst out laughing.

Betty nodded. "Yes, exactly."

Aiden put his phone away as Chris started explaining the game.

"Okay, so, there's three questions, and you HAVE to answer them 100% percent truthfully, otherwise, the game will punish you..somehow."

Nick picked up the box and inspected all its sides. "How do we know this actually works?"

"Well, I do-"

"Oh, I work," The box thundered. Nick screamed and dropped the game. One of the box's sides moved to show a face. The lines on the box started glowing. "Now, tell, me, who is playing?"

"I am!!" Chris held up his hand proudly.

There was a moment of silence before someone else volunteered.

"Me too!" Alex grinned. "It sounds fun."

"Alex, no, it's probably dangerous," Ted grabbed her wrist before she could hold her hand up.

"You don't control me."

"Hell yeah!" Betty cheered. "Loving that girl power, I'm playing too!"

Ted sighed. "Fine, if you're playing, Alex, I'm playing too."

Nick stared at the box, still a little scared. "I..I'll play."

"Screw it," Aiden said, "I'll play."

The box glowed brighter. "Pinky swear to me!" Its mouth dropped open.

"I swear!" Chris put his pinky into the mouth. Everyone else did the same, Nick a little reluctant.