going back

This is the second fanfic of a sequel please read part one first before reading this one or it wont make sense.

Raritys pov:

I was sitting in the back of my limo on my way to where I used to live before my mother moved me and my first love broke my heart. As we were on the way there I was sitting with my earphones in and listening to one of my favorite classical songs. It had been years since I had moved, I had been sent back to mainhatten by my mother when she found out that I was seeing a female. After I was moved I finished my education at home with a tutor and I now owned 2 very popular boutiques. I rolled my window down to get some air as it was hot in the back of the limo only to regret it, As soon as the window was open I spotted a farm in the distance that could only belong to applejack. I was still angry at her, but all the years we had been apart I still thought about her everyday. I looked away ignoring the old feelings that were returning, I couldn't wait to get back and see my old friends, I just hoped they weren't angry that I had left without saying goodbye and never contacted them. It wasn't that I didn't want to, but more that I wasn't allowed, However before I left mainhatten I did manage to get contact details for sunset and fluttershy and I was due to meet them this afternoon at our old hangout sugarcube corner. The limo came to a stop outside of my old place and the chaufer came round to open the door for me "We have arrived at your destination maam" I got out before replying "Thank you sir, I appreciate your courtesy" I walked up to the door "Could you please be a dear and bring my bags in?" "Certainly maam". After all my stuff had been bought in, I tipped my chaufer and started to sort my things out. I was halfway through unpacking when my phone started buzzing on my side, I walked over and answered it "Hello, this is miss rarity belle, how may I help you" I was suprised with the response "Wow, very formal, what changed?" I recognised the voice and cursed at myself for not checking my caller id "Sunset dear its been a while, however are you doing?" the reply was just giggling "I'm so sorry rarity, you sound different than you used to, your mum definitely got the sophisticated daughter she was after didn't she" I sighed knowing she was right but none the less I refused to let it bother me "Why yes darling she did, Now please why are you calling? we scheduled a meeting later this afternoon and I'm terribly busy" She giggled again before mocking me "Oh rarity darling I'm so sorry, I was just double checking that I scheduled right also I wanted to check if it was okay to bring my fiancée and a few of your old college friends" 'typical sunset' I thought before answering "Why of course it is darling, now if you don't mind I really do need to continue with unpacking, I will see you at sugarcube corner in an hour" After that I hung up, I continued to unpack and was excited to see my old school friends but one thing was playing on my mind, Would applejack and rainbow  be there. It had been about half an hour since the phone call and sugarcube corner was about 20 minutes away from mine so I decided to get ready to go. I went upstairs to get dressed pulling out a black pencil skirt, a white tank top, a white blouse and my black heels. I touched up my make up a bit and sorted my hair out before phoning my chaufer to bring the lambourghini that was still in my garage around the front. I Was now waiting at the top of my drive when my chaufer turned up. He got out before walking round my car opening the door I walked over climbing in the car before doing my belt up. I was sitting in the passenger seat as my chaufer drove me to sugarcube corner, As soon as I turned up I was shocked, Every single one of my old friends was standing outside waiting for me. Including rainbow dash and applejack. I was frozen in my seat seeing her, She hadn't changed a lot she was just taller I just sat in the car a minute taking her in, her blonde hair was up at the side, her signature hat was on her head, she had blue skinny jeans on black boots and a white and black boyfriend type shirt on half undone until just under her bra. I realized that I was staring but I hadn't seen her since forever. I continued to look at her before she looked up, her eyes locked with mine and every feeling I had for her came rushing back, from hate to love. I managed to finally gain my composure and tried my hardest to ignore the feelings, she was proberly still with rainbow dash anyway. My chaufer parked the car just outside before exiting it and walking round to my side to open my door. I nodded curtly before making my way over to the group "Why hello girls have you missed me?" Every single one of them turned round. I was standing there looking at them, all of them had changed. Sunset was the first to greet me "RARITY ITS BEEN FORVER!" she ran up and threw her arms around me eventually everyone except applejack and rainbow joined her. Once the hug was over we all went inside. when I walked inside sugarcube corner I was in awe, the whole place was decorated, there were banners that read welcome back rarity, there was balloons and streamers, there was an assortment of pastries and cakes on a far table and a little stage set up in the corner. I turned around to see everyone including applejack and rainbow smiling at me, Twilight was the first to speak  this time"It was meant to just be a catch up but you know what pinkies like" "I appreaciate it thank you girls". I went to take a seat when I heard fluttershy "Rarity, I missed you, you left without saying bye." I felt my heart break at fluttershys words, id left at such a bad time I wasn't there for the girl who was always there for me and I felt guilty about that everyday I was away "I'm so sorry fluttershy dear, I had no choice" she nodded before continuing "I have some news if you are intrested?" I smiled at her "A lot has changed dear but I still love gossip, please do tell me"