A misunderstanding

Raritys pov:

I walked to out the door and down the hall to fluttershys, I knocked and waited for an answer. I didnt have to wait long before the door was answered "Hey rarity, come in" I walked in and sat on the bed "Hey, fluttershy dear, I need a favor" She smiled at me "Sure what can I help you with?" "I was wondering if you had any Body wash that doesnt smell like blackcurrent" She giggled before answering me, "Yeah I do, in the bathroom" I smiled and stood up walking to the bathroom to see what body wash she had, She had one of my favorite scents, it wasn't my usual one but It was a nice scent "Do you mind if I use this one?" She walked in and looked at it before her face fell into a grin "spiced apple scented?" I blushed and she wiggled her eyebrows "Dont even say anything" She laughed and then I realized something, Wait this is the same one applejack uses, Why do you use it? She smiled and looked away "I don't, Rainbow does" I didn't know how to feel about that, applejacks scent to me was unique and I had never smelt this scent on rainbow dash "When did she start using it?" Fluttershy was quiet a minute thinking about the question "A couple months ago I think" I frowned but decided not to question it "Fair enough darling, Well do you mind if I borrow it? " She smiled "Course not, I have to pop to the shop did you want anything?" "yes darling, could I use your shower?" She looked at me confused "Why?" I smiled and explained "Well, I would like to relax, but I cant in my room because both your girlfriend and mine are gaming and being rather rowdy" She smiled and laughed "Sounds like our girls, course you can use the shower" I thanked her and went back to my flat to grab some clean clothes. I decided on a pair of shorts and one of ajs shirts, She hadn't even noticed I was back as she was to busy swearing at rainbow dash 'Well attleast there not having sex' I walked out of the room back to fluttershys before getting into the shower. I put some music on and started washing my hair, What I hadn't noticed was the rainbow haired girl now staring at me wide eyed. "Holy shit, sorry rarity" I looked over almost screaming trying to cover myself, "Turn around rainbow dash!" she abliged and turned around before making it even more awkward "Well now I see what applejack sees in you" I blushed because 1 rainbow dash had just seen me naked and 2 that comment she just made. I got out of the shower before realizing that I didn't even have a towel. "Ehrm, rainbow dash darling, I need a towel she turned round grinning before looking me up and down biting her lip "Come with me Ill get you one" her voice was low and seductive. we left the bathroom and I went and sat on her bed while she grabbed a towel, She quickly crawled onto the bed to get to the other side of the room when applejack and fluttershy walked in. I stood up to talk to aj and tell her that it wasn't what she thought when she bolted past me landing a right hook right across rainbow dashes face, Fluttershy started crying as the two girls were locked in a fist fight. The others must have heard all the commotion because it wasn't long until everyone was in the room, luckily I had grabbed a towel before they all came in. Sunset and pinkie ran over to the two girls who were fighting, pulling them apart. As soon as they were separated I ran to aj who was red in the face mostly with anger, fluttershy ran to rainbow inspecting her face only to see that she was also red with anger. "WHAT THE FUCK, AJ!" Aj was just staring at her "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT THE FUCK, IT SHOULD BE ME ASKING YOU WHAT THE FUCK" Sunset told me to take aj out of the room so I did, I walked her back to the hotel room and was about to talk to her when she pushed me up against the door kissing me. She finally pulled away looking at me with dark eyes "Rarity, Ah don't know what the fuck happened, But ya mine okay, Ah aint sharing" Having her being so possessive was turning me on so much "Applejack, we need to talk about earlier" Her body was still pinning me  against the door. She pulled away before the anger reappeared on her face "okay fine, What the fuck was goin on?" I could see that aj was stressed because she ran her hand through her hair everytime. I was about to talk when I realized that I was only in a towel, "On second thoughts, let me get dressed first". She sat on the bed as I pulled out one of her tops sliding it over my head before beginning to talk "Okay, earlier was a misunderstanding" She looked up at me waiting for a explanation "Go on then, why was it a misunderstanding? from what I saw, my girlfriend was naked with my ex girlfriend sitting on a bed looking at her" I walked over to her and sat on her lap facing her "Babe calm down and let me explain. Earlier while you was gaming with rainbow dash, I took a shower over at fluttershys because lets face it, I weren't relaxing here with you and rainbow going at eachother over a game, Anyway I was in the shower and then rainbow accidentally walked in. The reason I was not in the bathroom and was sitting on her bed naked is because I forgot to take a towel in with me, That's all that happened, you know before you ran in and punched rainbow dash in the face" I looked at ajs face and could see guilt all over it "FUCK!" I was concerned at her sudden outburst "Whats up sugarcube?" She didn't even answer me before standing up and running out the room, I followed closely behind as I saw her heading towards rainbows. As soon as she got there she burst in and walked up to rainbow dash who was sitting down watching a film with fluttershy. "Dashie, I'm so sorry" Rainbow dash paused the film and stood up "Sorry? you punched me in the face" Aj looked down "Yeah ah know ah dunno know what came over me" rainbow dash was just staring at her "why should I accept your apology aj" I could see aj getting wound up "Because I love you, Rainbow" both mine and fluttershys faces dropped. I looked between both of them, aj was looking down and rainbow dash was just as shocked as me and fluttershy "Okay, aj, seriously, Your girlfriend is like right behind you" she looked at rainbow then at me "Yeah, your point is?" Rainbows face was unreadable "And it should be her you are in love with" She looked at me smiling "I am" rainbow was confused and so was me and fluttershy "So you don't love me?" Aj was now confused but then started laughing, Her laughter was always something I loved but right now I weren't in the mood "Applejack whats funny?" She looked at me smiling before looking at aj "I love rarity, shes my girlfriend rainbow But I love you coz your my best mate" "OH way to clear that up before another misunderstanding",Rainbow dash was now the one to start laughing and soon we were all laughing, aj and rainbow seemed fine and I was starting to get tired. I checked the time and saw that it was 1.25am I told aj and she agreed that we needed to sleep so we headed back to our room for the night.