Just like old times

Raritys pov:

We arrived at sweet apple acres and exited the limo. "Are you sure that you wanna be here sugarcube? I know how much you hate mud" I nodded before walking towards the side gate towards the fields. "erhm, rare, I know its been a while but my house is the other way" I smiled at her "I know darling but were not going to your house" She looked at me confused "Okay then, where are we goin?" I walked over to her grabbing her hand "Just follow me baby" She smirked at me "Baby?" I looked at the ground embarrassed "Just shut up and come with me" she started giggling but followed me "Okay ya lead the way darlin" 'Argh, that nickname in her accent' I hurried her towards the hill and immediately started dragging her up almost slipping myself, but managing to keep upright. As I looked back towards Applejack she had a confused but excited look on her face. As we reached the top I saw a wave of rainbow hair disappearing over a fence. I quickly stopped a little bit away from the top and walked behind applejack before putting my hands over her eyes "Now darling just follow my lead" I walked her the little way to the top of the hill, Seeing the sun setting I removed my hands. "Surprise, I hope you like it, It took a while to sort out" I looked at applejack who seemed shocked, Suprised and curious. "Its amazing rare, but what is all this about?" I looked away suddenly feeling nervous "I have to admit something aj, But promise you wont get mad" She looked at me eyes filled with emotion "It depends on what it is but ah sppose ah can promise" "Well you see... this whole day.. Its.. well.. Its kind of been a secret date" Her eyes were wide and she looked almost scared at what I had said "Ahm sorry sugarcube, but What?" I was starting to panic thinking that I had got the wrong signals from her "Its a date darling.. Is there a problem? it doesn't have to be if you don't want it to be" She was still staring at me but this time She seemed calm more than scared. I was about to walk pass her to sit down when she grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me into her, She then picked me up putting one hand round my waist and the other underneath me, I wrapped my legs round her for better balance and kissed her. After what felt like forever we both pulled away "Just like old times darling" She smiled at me but still seemed confused "Whats wrong applejack?" She put me down and looked at the floor "I'm still just a little confused at what all this means sugarcube that's all" I walked over to her lifting her head up with my hand. "It means can I be yours again?" our eyes met as I finished saying that and I could tell what the answer was just by looking at the huge smile she had on her face "Ill take that as a yes darling, Now come and sit with me and enjoy this picnic as my girlfriend again."  We were sitting enjoying our picnic watching the sun go down "The sunsets beautiful tonight don't you think dear?" I was unaware at this point that aj had stopped looking at the sunset ages ago "Yeah its definitely beautiful" I looked round to see aj staring at me "Darling as much as I love it when you admire me, I really would like you to look at the sunset. She glanced over at it before looking back at me "I don't see anything compared to the beauty of you princess" I was blushing so much right now I'm pretty sure I was turning as red as the strawberry she was offering me. I reached for it but before I could grab it, She pulled my arm causing me to fall backwards into her lap, as she dangled a cream covered strawberry above my mouth I reached up again only to have her pull it away "na-ah a princess gets the princess treatment" I giggled and opened my mouth, as she gently put the tip in her mouth and lowered it towards me I carefully held it with my teeth and bit into it only to have some of the cream fall onto my chin and begin to slide down my neck towards my exposed cleavage. "oh fuck me" I exclaimed in an unladylike manor before realizing what I had said.