The Rainbooms

Raritys pov:

I woke up next to aj and instantly smiled, I loved her a lot so waking up to her was a dream come true. I was using my finger to trace the outline of her face when I heard her phone buzzing. I stood up and walked over to her discarded jeans on the floor before picking up her phone and answering it "Hello, This is miss rarity belle on applejacks phone, how can I help" I knew who it was instantly by the voice "Hey its rainbow dash, Were you always this formal? Nevermind skip that, Tell aj that me, sunset and pinkie need to see her at the barn asap. Oh and you can come to if you want" She hung up without even saying bye. I was confused as to what could be so important so I woke aj up. "hey aj" She rolled over and opened her eyes to look at me "mhm" "Rainbow dash just called she said its important" Applejack sat up "Whats so important that it couldn't wait?" I shrugged my shoulders "She wants you to meet her at your barn" Applejack groaned before climbing out of bed and walking over to my wardrobe. "Aj what are you doing?" She turned round smiling at me "Im wearing my clothes that you borrowed the other day" I blushed a little bit out of embarrassment because I had refused to return them. "Okay darling, but I want them back" She grinned before going into the bathroom to change and freshen up. I stayed in my room and grabbed my own clothes before getting dressed and heading downstairs. I didn't have to wait long when aj joined me. She handed me her helmet and we walked outside to her bike. "Aj darling, What are you wearing on your head?" She smiled, "Nothing sugarcube, your wearing it" I instantly took it off putting it on her head and doing it up "Your not getting, on this bike without a helmet" She went to protest when I walked over to a little box in the corner of my garage and pulling my one out. Applejack smiled before getting on her bike and starting it. I climbed on behind her and we headed out to sweet apple acres.

(Time skip)

When we got there everyone else was already here. Applejack shut her bike off kicking the stand down before holding her hand out to help me off. I removed my helmet and so did aj, as soon as rainbown dash saw us she ran over grabbing aj and dragging her to a bail of hay sitting her down. "Okay were finally all here" Aj was still confused but so did everyone else I was sitting on ajs lap with my hands wrapped round her neck listening to rainbow dash "Okay, pinkie, sunset, aj were going on a road trip" Aj looked shocked but not as shocked as me, Rainbow dash was still smiling and it was now ajs turn to speak "Okay, rainbow why are we going on a road trip" Her grin widened "Because the rainbooms, our old band, Has just become a hit sensation and do you remember spitfire and rara?" aj nodded "well, rara is now an international popstar and spitfire Is a big time record producer, And I just managed to get a meeting with them" Aj was speechless and so was everyone else pinkie was the first to break the silence though "When do we leave?" This time rainbows face dropped a little bit "If we Want to make the meeting we have to leave tomorrow morning" applejack had hardly spoken "Im not goin" Everyone looked at her shocked including me "What? Why? If we get this opportunity We need the bassist or we cant perform" She looked down before answering "Im not leaving rarity" I didn't know how to feel about ajs confession "Darling, I will be okay, don't let me be the reason you cant carry out your dream" She looked at me and smiled "being famous used to be ma dream, then ah met you, and you became ma dream, now ah got that im not loosin it" rainbow smiled at aj before speaking "Erhm that's lovely and all but the hotel is booked for 8 people" Everyone looked at rainbow shocked this time it was sunset who questioned rainbow "Why is it booked for that many people?" Just as rainbow dash was about to explain fluttershy spoke standing up next to rainbow and kissing her on the cheek "Dashie booked the hotel for everyone, she knew that you wouldn't leave without your girlfriends so she booked for us all" everyone was buzzing about this news when rainbow began to speak again pulling out a small notebook "Okay are you all in?" Everyone nodded and smiled "Great just a few last things, she opened the note pad and began reading a list "aj, You and rarity are in control of transport find a way to get us all there, pinkie and twilight, your in control of making sure theres enough snacks for everyone, and Sunset and starlight your in control of safely transporting our instruments to the hotel" everyone nodded except twilight "What exactly are you doing rainbow?" we were all waiting for her answer "Ive already done my part but im helping you guys with getting everything done in time, Now instead of sitting here get moving, we need to be back here by 7.15 tomorrow morning" We all stood up and headed out the barn before leaving to get on with our jobs. Applejack however had one last question for rainbow dash "Where exactly are we meeting them?" rainbow grinned before turning and walking away calling over her shoulder "Were meeting them in Applewood" I was so excited to go but that meant I would have to leave my boutique closed for a few days and I had clients waiting on dresses. I went quiet a sec before pulling my phone out and dialing a number "Applejack darling please excuse me a second" She nodded and walked over to her bike to get her helmet and that on. I was standing under an appletree waiting for the phone to be answered, eventually a voice came from the otherside "What do you want rarity I was busy with something" I was taken aback by the roughness of the other persons voice "What were you busy with?" The line was silent a second before I Heard something quietly in the background as if they were covering the mic "sweetie baby, you know you want me, so why don't you come get whats yours, ill be upstairs, naked" I cringed at the thought of my sister sleeping with someone "SWEETIE BELLE, WHO WAS THAT!" I heard her clear her throat before talking "So um yeah that's scootaloo, anyway what do you want?" I was shocked at what I had heard but I would talk to her about it another day "Do you want to run the boutique for me for a few days? You can stay at my house ill tell the maids and the chauffer that you will be there" The line was quiet until I heard her talking to someone "Sure, but only if scootaloo is allowed to come" I cringed at the idea but knew she wouldn't do it otherwise "Fine, But you aren't allowed in my room okay?" I heard her squeal "Awesome sis we will be on the first train in the morning, love ya byee" She hung up and I smiled 'now I can head out with my girl' I though.