plans

The chapter before this was posted today I think, my phone hasn't been posting in order so I will post another chapter today.

Raritys pov:

It was early in the morning and I woke up to A phone ringing on my night stand. I went to move to turn it off only to be pulled back down, I looked next to me and saw applejack and as soon as my eyes landed on her I remembered last night.

(flashback to previous night)

"Ahm so sorry rarity, I didn't mean to kiss ya.. its just" I cut her sentence off by Returning her kiss "Its okay darling, We all need a bit of familiarity sometimes" we stood there kissing for a few minutes before pulling away. So which room am I sleeping in tonight sugarcube?" "Whatever do you mean darling?" "Well I need to know which room tom is in so I dont disturb him, so which of the spare rooms am I using?" "Oh no no no darling, Your sharing with me" "Oh, okay then so am I on the floor or what?" "Oh you really are quite dense applejack, your sleeping in my bed with me" "Oh, okay" We climbed into bed before I switched the television on, What would you like to watch darling?" "Im not bothered sugarcube"we decided to just throw on the movie channel and watch whatever was already on, Turns out it was one of applejacks favorite movies, Mainiacs return. I layed my head on applejack chest and she wrapped her arms around me, we stayed like that untill We fell asleep.

(end of flashback)

I smiled at lastnight and went to sit up again "Sugarcube, I get you want to leave but im comftable" I smiled before answering her "I dont want to leave applejack, but that ringtone is getting incredibly annoying" She let me go and rolled over picking up the phone and turning it off. "Happy now?" I giggled (I had forgot how grumpy she was in the mornings) "quite" I laid back down putting my head back on her chest and cuddling her, Only this time to be intrupted by my phone. both me and applejack groaned in unison "Im sorry,darling thats my phone this time" I rolled over picking my phone up off of the nightstand and answering it "Hello, miss rarity belle speaking" the voice that came down the other end of the phone was a suprise "Hey rarity, its rainbow dash" "Oh, hello rainbow dash how may I help you?" "Have you seen applejack? I went round hers this morning with fluttershy but she wasnt in, also shes not answering her phone" I was a bit annoyed that she was calling but none the less I stayed calm "Yes rainbow dash, I have seen her infact shes in my bed right now, would you like to talk to her?" I heard rainbow talking to someone on the other end of the line "Nah its okay, me and flutters were just after something that's all" I was a bit confused as to what it might be but I decided against it "okay well me and her have plans today so I'm afraid shes not reachable is that okay?" I heard her speaking again "Yeah its not a problem bye" She hung up before I got to reply. I then heard applejack speak to me "We have plans today? Was you ever going to tell me about this?" I started giggling, "I was going to tell you about it, but then I gathered you wouldn't mind anyway" She smirked "ya lucky that its ma day off today then aren't ya" 'Damn that accent, and that smirk' I stood up walking over to my dresser and started choosing an outfit. I decided on a purple pencil skirt, with a white shirt, white blouse and purple heels. I called over my shoulder to aj"Im going for a shower, aj, feel free to use one of the spare bathrooms" I was waiting for a reply from her but got nothing. I walked over to the bed to see why she wasn't answering me and wasn't surprised to see her asleep. I chuckled and leant over her kissing her on the forehead. "Aj sweetness, wake up I'm taking you out" She just turned over which usally would annoy me if she didn't look so cute.  I walked out the room leaving aj asleep and went downstairs to make her a coffee. I shortly returned to the room before putting the coffee on the side and nudging applejack. "Applejack honestly, please get up I have plans for us today and I refuse to cancel them" She eventually rolled over and sat up, I gave her the coffee and brushed the hair out of her face. "ya kno sugarcube, I'm always faced with the extreme choice to get up early when I'm with you or one of our friends" I ignored her comment as I was to busy admiring her morning look "I forgot how cute you look in the mornings" I must have been thinking out loud because she asked what I said "Oh don't worry darling" she grinned so I know that she had heard me, and was just trying to get me to repeat myself.

(Time skip)

I was sitting in the back of my limo with applejack on our way to sugarcube corner to get something to eat. "So sugarcube, what have you got planned today?" I refused to tell her as I wanted it to be a suprise. "I'm not saying darling" she pouted at me which I usally found irresistible, But I refused to give in. "applejack looking at me like that will not get you anywhere" She looked out of the window of the limo "Fine,But you know how much I hate suprises" I smiled at the childlike voice she was putting on "Applejack darling would you please stop being so adorable during this ride or the surprise that I have set up will be ruined" She turned round looking at me confused. "Fine sugarcube, you win" We continued the journey in silence. Untill we finally pulled up.