Secret date

Raritys pov:

As the Limo pulled up to the curb, I noticed through the cafe window the reserved table I had asked for was getting prepared still, so I asked the driver to do one more pass around the block, seeeing as Aj was still staring blindly out the window I didn't think she would notice. We pulled up the second time to see the table finished, I gently shook aj to bring her back to reality "Aj, were here darling" She turned around looking at me. "Where do you go when you look like that? I asked while brushing some stray hair out of her face" all she did was smile at me. The chaufer came around the side and opened the doors for me and applejack "We have reached your destination maams" I got out with applejack and was beat to the tip again "Thank you kindly sir, your services are however no longer required for the remainder of the day" He smiled at applejack before looking at me, I nodded my head as a signal for him to leave. We were walking up to sugarcube corner but there was something I had to ask "Applejack, why are you not yourself around tom? or any of my house staff, or my high class friends for that matter?" She looked at me and looked away "Ah do it for you hon, We may not be together, but ah atleast want ya to be proud that I'm ya friend, I know how embarrassed ya would be if any of ya high class friends or staff for that matter found out that ya were friends with a country girl" I felt my heart break after her admission "Why would I ever be embarresed to call you my friend, I'm not ashamed of who you are and I would not hide you from anyone." She smiled at me and we entered the café, pinkie was the first to spot me "Rarity, applejack. Right this way please" Applejack looked confused but I just grabbed her hand And led her to a table that had a reserved sign on it. "Rarity why have we got a reserved table?" I just ignored her before sitting down and patting the spot next to me for applejack to join. "shortly after we were seated me and applejack knew what we wanted. I called pinkie over and placed my order along with applejack "May I have a fat free yoghurt and a caramal latte with a extra shot of caramel and and an extra shot of espresso please" Pinkie nodded "Anything else?" "Yes please, applejack what are you having?" She looked up before speaking to pinkie "Ill have a coconut latte with extra cream and a slice of ya finest chocolate cake please pinkie" She nodded before heading off to place the orders. While we were waiting me and applejack engaged in a conversation about all sorts of random things from past school memories to business. It wasn't long before our orders arrived, we thanked pinkie before continuing with our current conversation "So darling, as I was saying, How would you feel about bowling after this? after all it is something you enjoyed a lot back in school." She looked at me grinning "Rarity, ya hate bowling, Whats all this about?" I looked away as I was useless at lying when It came to applejack "Oh its nothing darling, I just wanted to spend the day catching up is all" I looked back at her face. She had her eyebrow raised as if she knew I was lying. I was getting prepared for her to call me out on it but instead she just nodded and giggled "Fair enough rare, but your gonna loose" 'That giggle though' "I wouldn't count on it, darling".  We sat in comfortable silence while we ate our food and drank our drinks. When we had finished I paid for our stuff (Much to the dismay of applejack). I tipped pinkie a generous amount before thanking her for her assistance and heading towards the bowling alley, When we arrived we each got our shoes and headed to the lanes for our game. After a few games in I relised I was losing badly, But It didn't surprise me much since Applejack was always the sportier one of us two, However I was a very competitive person so I decided to put her off. I waited until she was mid swing before whispering in her ear "Oh how I wished you'd throw me around like that" "WHAT!?" Applejack suddenly exclaimed and as she turned to me her arm kept swinging and threw the ball into the next lane. I grinned cheekily as she turned a very vibrant shade of red and she turned back around to stop me seeing her blush. It was my turn now and as I went to take my place at the lane I tripped on the little step and ended up falling forwards straight into Applejacks unsuspecting arms "Looks like ya fell for me again sugarcube" This time it was my turn to look away as I felt my face go red, Instead of putting me back onto my feet Applejack kept holding me and only stood me upright after I said her name. "Sorry Rares, Just can't help how much I love that look of shyness ya give" After two more games of bowling we finally decided to call it quits as our earlier teasing had put us off. "How about we head over to your place applejack, I have one last surprise for you" She nodded and we headed out. I was about to call my chaufer until applejack stopped me, We gave him a break today remember?" I grimaced slightly "Yes but I'm am not walking all the way to sweet apple acres darling" She smiled before picking me up bridal style, "Ill carry ya then sugarcube" I hated that applejack was stronger than me because she could lift me with ease and I couldn't fight back, Instead I just squirmed and everytime I moved, her grip got tighter (I kind of enjoyed it though). Eventually she finally put me down and decided that she would let me call my chaufer just this once. I called him and he answered after just one ring "hello maam, how may I help" I told him that I needed a lift and where I was and was now standing with applejack waiting for his arrival. It took him about  20 minutes to arrive, "I'm so sorry maam, traffic was absolutely awful" "Oh, no need to worry sir its not a problem" He opened the door for me and applejack before asking our destination "Where would you like to go maam?" I looked at applejack than at him "Sweet apple acres please" He looked at me stangely for a moment "Please miss belle, forgive me if this is too bold but, A young lady such as yourself shouldn't be near a farm" I saw applejack physically tense next to me "I'm sorry sir, but that is to bold" I was angry with him now and had two minds to sack him. "Begging my pardon miss belle, I shall take you and your guest to sweet apple acres" We both climbed into the limo before heading to the farm.