sleepover

RATED M FOR SEX PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DONT WISH TO READ IT.

Raritys pov:

Everyone had now arrived at mine and we were all talking and just doing random things like we used to. Twilight was sitting with me, fluttershy and starlight as we were having a full makeover. we had tried to get applejack and the other girls to join us but there was no getting through to them once that game was on. We were all relaxing and talking calmly in the other room when we heard swearing and shouting coming from the game room. We all got up and hurried to it to see what was happening "Girls is everything alright?" it seems like they were to busy arguing with eachother to hear us but we stood there listening trying to make sense of it.

(Argument)

Aj) "Fuck sake rainbow, if you actually did what I said we could have beat that tank"

Rd) "stfu applejack just because your the commanding officer don't mean we gotta do what you say"

Aj) "why you..."

Ss) "both of you were meant to be covering me while I collected the documents what the fuck was all that about?"

rd-aj) "well we were in a fucking tower with snipers being shot at by everyone trying to help you"

Pp) "None of you assholes even bothered with me I was the one that collected like 5 of the 6 documents"

(End argument)

We were still all standing there listening to there arguments trying not to laugh, But decided to interviene when rainbow dash jumped at applejack and pinkie jumped at sunset. "GIRLS CUT IT OUT NOW" They all stopped whet they were doing before looking at us. Applejack was the first to stand up walking over to me "Sorry darlin, But SOMEONE got us all killed" She glanced at rainbow dash "Okay babe seriously its not even real, you don't need to fight because you died on a game" She looked over at me about to argue with my comment Before I kissed her to shut her up. The other girls walked over to there other halves to calm them down aswell. I was now standing next to applejack with my hand on her shoulder when I realized that she was really tense. I leant over to her ear "Baby your so tense, want me to reduce your stress" I didn't even need to look at her face to know that she was blushing. We managed to finally get the girls out of the game room and were all now sitting in the front room watching ghosts of girlfriends past. Twilight and pinkie were under a duvet on one sofa, Sunset and starlight were on the floor underneath a double duvet, Fluttershy and rainbow were curled up on the loveseat with a blanket over them and me and aj were on the other sofa under my duvet. We were halfway through the film when I turned on my back inbetween ajs legs now laying with the back of my head on her chest. As soon aj noticed I had changed my position she moved under the duvet a bit further, before her hand started travelling up my leg towards my groin. I Bit my lip knowing exactly what she was about to do, Her hand travelled all the way up my thigh and across my stomach before sliding into my underwear. I bit my lip and used my free hand to try and move ajs hand away, It was soon stopped by her free hand as she held my arm under the blanket, She lowered her head to mine before whispering to me. "If ya keep fidgiting and trying to push my hands away our friends will start gettin suspicious" "Applejack the fact that you aknoledge that our friends our here and you still insist on teasing me is extremely frustrating" She smiled evilly before dipping her hand lower slowly circling my entrance, I whimpered a little bit but luckily none of them had noticed, Or they had they just didn't care. I was trying to focus on the movie but with aj teasing me more and more I was finding it increasingly difficult, I sat up a little bit to get my face closer to aj "Aj baby, as much as I want you to continue, could you please wait until we go to bed" She looked at me and kissed me before removing her hands. I thanked her with a kiss and focused on the movie.

(time skip)

The movie had finally finished and we were now all heading to bed, I showed the girls to there rooms before heading to mine with aj, As soon as we were in my room I shut the door and jumped at aj. I started kissing her leading her backwards towards my bed before the back of her legs hit the bed and she fell onto it. Aj was now sitting on the edge of my bed, I removed my shirt and my jeans before climbing on top of her kissing her passionately, After a few minutes I pulled away allowing enough space for me to take ajs top and bra off. Once her top half was completely naked I stood up and keeled down to undo the button on her skinny jeans, She stood up allowing me to pull them down and remove them. Aj was now in front of me wearing nothing but her underwear, I stood up and pushed her backwards gently so that she was sitting again before removing my own bra and climbing ontop of her giving her another passionate kiss before leading her backwards onto the bed. It wasn't like aj to let me lead, but sometimes she liked to. I started kissing her cheek then her jaw down her neck and across her shoulders, My hands were lightly tracing the side of her body as they were making there way down to her groin, As soon as my hand made contact with it I could tell that she was already wet, I gently teased her running two of my fingers over her entance before slowly sliding them in, She arched her back moaning quietly before pulling me up and kissing me on the mouth, just the sound of aj moaning was enough to put me on the edge. I kept up a slow pace until I felt her core starting to get tighter, I sped up causing aj to moan louder 'Everytime she moaned it turned me on more' I knew she was closer so I curled my fingers and thrusted my fingers as hard as I could earning my prize as aj shouted my name "RARITY!" I grinned before slowly removing my fingers and cleaning them off with my tounge I Then placed myself between her legs under the cover and licked her clean before crawling up and kissing her. Me and aj were now laying in bed with my television on cuddling before we heard muffled sounds coming from the room next door, We knew exactly what was happening so we turned the tv up a bit to drown it out before we settled down for the night and went to sleep.