A different kind of picnic

WARNING CHAPTER RATED M FOR SEXUAL CONTENTS IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE READING THEN PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER (ALSO I HAD HELP WRITING IT)

Raritys pov:

I looked up at applejack about to apologize but instead freezing, The look on her face was pure lust. With lidded eyes she eyed the cream still running down towards my cleavage "If you insist" She picked me up and not so gently pushed me onto my back before sitting on top of me. She held my arms above my head before gently trailing along the cream with her tounge. I had to bite my lip to supress a moan that I was about to let out. I realized that we were still outside so I squirmed underneath her to get her attention "Yes sugarcube?" Her voice was low and seductive "a-Applejack, were outside" She looked around before shrugging and continuing her assault on my body. supressing another moan I tried to speak to her again only to have her remove one hand from holing my arms and covering my mouth, she then moved her other hand to trace my body "You want to go in sugarcube?" She asked before her hand found its way into my underwear I completely lost all sense at this point "Nah, fuck it" I threw my arms round her neck pulling her face back down to mine. She immediately pulled back using her free arm that was supporting her to put my hands back above my head, She then pulled her hand out from my underwear and pulled her top off, Reavealing her slim body. I pretty sure at this point I was wetter than a tap. She looked over at me and told me to sit up. I did as she commanded because as strange as it sounded I wanted to please her. She let her eyes roam me a little bit before commanding that I remove my shirt, Without hesitation I pulled it off throwing it to the side. She then commanded that I loose my skirt and again I did what she said. I was now sitting on the hill in just my bra and silk thongs, and with applejack looking at me half naked like she was about to devour me and her earlier actions I Was just about ready to burst. Applejack slowly stood up removing her skinny jeans and underwear, until she was standing infront of me with just a bra. She then kneeled down on her knees next to me "Stand up, sugarcube" I stood up without an argument and now had aj kneeling infront of me. She slowly rose up until her mouth was level with the top of my thongs before biting the side and pulling them down, Using her hands to slightly brush the side of my legs while she was doing it. After an annoying amount of teasing she finally grabbed my hands pulling me down and climing on top of me. She was kissing my body head to toe and leaving little red marks in the most sensitive parts of my body, When she was finally finished with that she crawled up me rather slowly before kissing me deeply and letting her hands roam everywhere. She was tracing my sides and my inner thighs then gave a little push to separate my legs. She climbed inbetween them Before gently lining her groin with mine, Once they were level she gently lowered down until they met and slowly grinded it against mine. she looked deeply in my eyes "Damn rarity, can ya get much wetta?" I was slightly embarresed but I didn't care "Its just what you do to me darling, Now if you would be so kind as to fuck me so we can go home I would very much appreciate it" She looked at me slightly angry at my comment. "As for that princess Ah think ill take my sweet time" I grinned happy with that response "Great, I got what I wanted" Aj smirked before grinding on me again elicting a small moan from me. She smiled at my response, "Its been a while since I heard that, how about we see how loud ya can go" She thrusted her groin to mine "Holy fuck applejack" I managed to breath out. She continued to thrust causing me to get closer to climax and moan louder  everytime. As soon as I said that I was close applejack pulled her body away running her finger from my mouth, down the side of my neck down the centre of my chest all the way to my core, "Are you ready for me sugarcube" All I managed to do was nod, as I waited for her to continue fucking me I realized that her movements had stopped completely. I looked at her wondering why before I realized what I had done. "Oh, sorry darling I forgot you like verbal responses to your questions." She asked me the same question again and this time I answered. "yes darling, I am" No sooner had I said it she plunged her fingers deep into me. I arched my back and rode her finger until I finally reached climax "OH FUCK APPLEJACK, YESS DONT STOP" She waited for me to come down before lowering her face to my core and cleaning it up with tounge. Once she had cleaned it all she pulled her face back and kissed me, I could taste myself on her tounge but I didn't care. We were now laying under the moonlight. I started to shiver as the temperature had dropped "Applejack instantly grabbed my clothes, Put your clothes back on an we will go in, Ill make you hot chocolate and we can chill by the fire for a bit?" I smiled "Sounds like a great idea darling"