Next morning

Raritys pov:

I woke up to the sound of my phone on the nightstand next to me, I Sat up and leant over picking it up to answer it "Hello, miss rarity belle speaking" "hello miss belle, I was just calling to see if your available for a dress fitting for my fiancee?" I looked at the clock before answering them "I'm afraid I'm unable to see your fiancee today as the boutiques not quite ready" I heard them sigh on the otherside of the phone before continuing "Is there any chance you can call me as soon as you are available?" "Why certainly, may I take a name?" There was a pause for a second "certainly, its bon bon" I smiled as I recognised the name "oh, bon bon? Your fiancee is lyra heartstrings if I'm correct" I could almost see her smile the other end of the phone "why yes it is" I smiled. I knew lyra from back in mainhatten we were close friends and she was always talking about a girl named bon bon. "Please tell your wife I said hello, I shall call you with the first opening, congratulations on your engagement" We said our byes and hung up. I put my phone back on the nightstand before turning round to see applejack still asleep. I brushed some hair out of her face so I could see it properly, I couldnt help but fall more in love with her, The way her lips were slightly parted, her slow steady breaths and the small smile she had. As I was looking at her face I couldnt help but notice the slight blush on her cheeks indicating that she was having a good dream. I kissed her forehead before standing up to head downstairs, when I heard her sleep talking I turned around at the entance of the room and leant on the doorframe. At first I couldnt quite make out what she was saying but then I heard it clear as day "Rarity" My eyes widened in shock, Applejack was dreaming about me I started blushing finding it so cute but also because it was clear that this wasn't just any dream, It was a sexual one. I turned around smiling before I walked out of the room, shutting the door behind me. As I turned round to head down the long corridor towards the kitchen I bumped into sunset knocking her to the floor. "Oh, sunset darling I'm so sorry" she smiled before holding her hand up so I could help her get up "not a problem rares" I helped her get up but as I pulled her I pulled her to hard and almost fell backwards myself sunset caught me mid fall and pulled me up, my body was now up against her and our faces bearly inches away, If anyone was to come out now they would think the worst. We were still standing there faces close, sunset looked at my lips before back at my eyes and brushed some hair out of my face, I couldn't help but blush. Both realising what this was going to lead to we quickly pulled back."coffee?" I asked to try and break the moment we just had. "you know me so well rares".

(Short time skip)

Me and sunset were sitting at the kitchen table talking about this morning "So what was all that about this morning?" I looked at her "I have no idea darling, but we were half asleep" She looked down "Whats the matter darling is there something you want to talk about?" She looked at me before looking around the kitchen "If I tell you you have to keep it a secret" I looked at her intently "Sure go right ahead" She looked at me face eyes meeting mine "I had a crush on you rarity" My jaw dropped and I was speechless "Ehrm... Wh...I mean ...How long?" she looked over to the window "A few months" I was still shocked but I had to admit something to her myself "I liked you to sunset, Before aj I mean" She was now staring at me eyes wide "Really?" I smiled sheepishly "Yeah". Sunset was about to say something when both aj and starlight walked in looking pissed sunset was the first to address them "Erhm, are you two alright?" Starlight looked at her with an angry glare "How long have you been with me sunset?" Sunset answered without hesitation "4 years, Why" Starlight then looked at me "And how long have you been with aj" I looked at aj "About a week now, but if we are counting our relationship in the past about a year why?" It was now ajs turn to speak "So ya remember how long weve been together yeah?" Both me and sunset nodded aj then started speaking again "good, So at what point was you going to tell us that you liked eachother in the past?" Both me and sunset looked at eachother worried "You heard us?" this time it was both aj and starlight that nodded sunset stood up walking over to starlight "Baby, do you want to talk about this, I swear ill explain everything" Starlight was almost crying but followed sunset to the front room, leaving both me and aj in an awkward silence. "Would you like a coffe darling?" She looked at me before sitting down, "coconut latte witch is in your cupboard at the top, I went and bought some to keep here" I stood up walking over to the kettle switching it on before going into the cupboard to get the lattes out. While I was waiting for the kettle to boil I Turned round to face aj. "So I guess you would like to talk about what you heard this morning?" She looked away from me unable to make eye contact "Maybe, But I gotta know one thing first?" I looked at her worrying, There was no way I was loosing aj a second time, the first time was hard enough. "Yes darling anything" She forced her head up to look at me "Do you love me?" as soon as she asked she dropped her head. I walked over to her before throwing my legs either side of her and sitting on her lap facing her, I tilted her head upwards with my thumb and fore finger "Of course I do darling" She put her hands around my waist before speaking again "Look rare, I'm not good when it comes to talking about my feelings, But I'm worried". I smiled a little bit, not because she worried but because aj was actually opening up to me, Id never seen this vunelrable side to aj before but it was endearing and worrying at the same time "Why are you worried baby?" She frowned but none the less carried on. "I'm worried that you will find better than me, Someone who matches you and who isn't your opposite, someone who will sit and let you curl there hair or give them a makeover. I just feel like you deserve more than I can give you" I was shocked and saddened by ajs admission "And hearing that you used to like sunset and she used to like you, Seeing how close you two are it just worries me" I reassured aj that nothing would change and that I loved her for her but weather she actually believed me or not was different.