Its kind of awkward

Raritys pov:

The party was coming to an end and I had enjoyed myself alot. Everyone was packing up and getting ready to head home. I had got everyones numbers and helped them all put the stuff away, Although I was being teased by them all "Just because im a lady does not mean I am incapable of moving objects" Applejack was the first to comment "Well if ya are capable of movin objects maybe start with some of the stage bits" I looked over at her and took it as a challenge "Okay darling no problem" I walked over to wood before leaning down to pick it up, Turns out I was unable to lift it. "Ehrm... need some help there sugarcube" I looked up to see aj leaning over my shoulder, Our faces were so close and I just felt like leaning in and kissing her. I managed to refrain from it though and accepted her help "Why yes, thank you applejack" She nodded at me before helping me pick it up. After the stage had been taken down and the table had been cleared we all headed home, I said bye to everyone except applejack as she was still inside, before phoning my chaufer to pick me up. I was waiting outside sugarcube corner, when I felt a hand on the bottom of my back again "ah hope ya werent plannin on leavin without sayin bye ta me?" 'That accents going to break me' I though before turning around "Why hello again darling, of course I was going to say bye" She smiled at me before replying "Great sugarcube, ah hope ta see ya round" She winked before turning around to walk off, before I realized what I was saying I invited applejack to come round mine "Applejack darling, it would be positively admirable if you would care to  join me for tea at my home" She turned round and flashed me a winning smile "It would be my pleasure miss belle" 'Damn her and her sothern charm'. Me and applejack were stood outside sugarcube corner and I had no idea what to say, "So, applejack, How have you been?" She looked at me with a confused look "Erhm, havent ya asked me that already?" I looked down "Applejack, Im not entirely sure what to say, everythings still a bit unreal." I looked up at applejack who was staring at me, "may I ask what your staring at" she grinned before replying "somethin gorgeous" I started blushing "Ehrm, and what would that be?" she walked a bit closer to me and put her hand under my chin "you, sugarcube, it was always you" I stepped back and turned around letting her hand fall to her side, "Im not that girl anymore applejack"  Just then my chaufer pulled up. "Hello again miss belle, will you have company joining you?" "Yes I shall thank you" I turned around to tell applejack to get in but she was walking away, "Excuse me a minute please sir" I fast walked to applejack grabbing her hand, She then turned and stopped so abruptly that I ended up bumping into her and falling backwards. In an attempt to catch me applejack threw her arm around my waist pulling me close to her "Woah there sugarcube, cant have ya getting dirty" My face was bright red with having this much contact with her again however I pulled myself away from her and stood up straight. "I would still like it if you would come round mine to catch up applejack" I realized that I was still holding her hand and applejacks lack of an answer was making me nervous. I finally ended up just dragging her by her hand back to the car, before getting in and dragging her in with me However I underestimated my strength and pulled her so hard that she fell forward and landed on top of me in the car. It was really awkward exspecially because I was okay with where aj was at right now. I pushed her off before sitting up properly and putting my belt on, She did the same as me and sat next to me without a word, I realized that she wasn't wearing her seatbelt which for some reason bothered me more than I would like "Applejack darling, I must insist you put your seatbelt on, It would be just awful if something was to happen to you" She looked over before answering me "Rarity, ah drive a tractor, a van, And a lot of heavy veichles and ah don't usually wear a belt in any of em. It made me uneasy knowing that and I knew that she was going to keep refusing. "Fine darling suite yourself" I lent over her before grabbing her belt and putting it on for her. She was staring at me the whole time "Why did ya do that, ah just told ya ah don't wear them" I put my hand on the side of her face "Applejack darling, I just don't want to see you hurt if we have an accident" my eyes were now roaming her face taking all her features in, From her strong jawline to her bright green eyes all the way down to her lips. Applejack must have noticed because she smiled at me "If ya wanna kiss ya jus gotta ask, Starin isn't ladylike" I started blushing again and pulled away "no thank you applejack as I have told you, I'm not that girl anymore" I turned and looked out of my window remembering all the times I had shared with her, from the little arguments, to the kisses and the make ups. "Why are ya cryin?" I snapped out of it looking at aj who was staring at me concerned "Just missed everyone is all" I lied. The truth was I still loved aj, I just couldn't get pass what happened all them years ago. I turned my head away from aj to look back out my window when I heard her seatbelt unclick, I sighed and moved to re do it up only to turn and see she had moved over to me, she put the seatbelt next to me on and cradled her arms round my body pulling me close to her "ah don't mean to be rude sugarcube, but ah can tell ya lyin ta me" Without even thinking about it I looked up at her and kissed her, It took a while but she finally kissed me back before pulling away to get air. "I'm so sorry darling, I didn't mean t.." she cut my sentence off "Its okay sugarcube, ah know theres a lot going on for ya" She just continued to hug me "Just know that you can talk to me whenever you want, ah dont care what its about" I spent the rest of the journey in applejacks arms in silence, When we finally arrived at mine my chaufer got out to open the door for me and applejack. "Ladies" I Nodded curtly and went to tip him before I was interrupted by applejack doing it instead "Thank you sir we appreciate it" He got in the car and drove it round the back "Applejack what was all that about?" She looked over at me smiling "Jus cuz I'm a country girl, Don't mean that ma whole family is country. For example, ma aunt and uncle orange who come from mainhatten are actually sophisticated, They're rich aswell. ah did live with em for a while and was constantly being drove around in these things" I was pleasantly surprised with that information "Oh, wow, you never told me applejack" "Ya never asked sugarcube" we went inside my house "Applejack I do apologize for the mess, I'm still unpacking at the moment" she was looking around "ah will help you unpack if you want?" I smiled at her offer"That would be splendid darling, thank you"