;two

"Kihyun."

"Hm."

"Kihyun."

"Hmm."

"Eomma~"

"Where's my knife... Hoseok you're gonna die."

"Wake up, we have a meeting," Hoseok informs, ignoring the death threat and leaving the room.

Soon enough, Hyunwoo comes out of the bathroom, tsking softly once he sees that Kihyun was still asleep.

"Kihyun," he calls out.

"Hoseok do you want to die?" The younger mumbles out, still under the impression that Hoseok was in the room.

"One, I'm not Hoseok. Two, I'm hurt you can't recognize my voice. And three, wake up you big baby, we have a meeting," Hyunwoo whispers, leaving Kihyun to squirm because he was trying to go back to sleep, but it was as if all tiredness was ripped away from his body.

But he was drowsy.

He was tired.

But his body felt wide awake.

And suddenly, his body felt pain.

"Hyunwoo hyung."

Hyunwoo turns around from looking in the mirror at the sound of Kihyun's muffled voice, and finds the younger face down in his pillow, only a tuft of hair poking out from the blanket.

"What is it Jagi?" The older comes up to sit down on the bed beside Kihyun, putting a hand through the younger's hair.

"Tired," Kihyun muffles. Hyunwoo chuckles.

"That's all? Come on sweetheart, we're all tired," Hyunwoo says, trying to coax Kihyun into getting up. He didn't want to sound rude, he just pointed out the obvious. Everyone was tired, but he went gentler on Kihyun.

Just as the leader was about to get up, a hand grabbed his wrist, and he looked back at the mop of black hair curiously.

"Hyung please," Kihyun says again, this time bringing his head up from the pillow.

Hyunwoo immediately got concerned as he took in Kihyun's red face, sweaty forehead, hazy gaze and water filled eyes.

"Jagiya, what's wrong?"

"Hyung headache," Kihyun whines, tears slipping from his eyes when he squeezes them shut. "H-Hyung everything h-hurts."

Hyunwoo only furrowed his eyebrows. What exactly happened yesterday, why was Kihyun in pain?

"Kihyunnie what happened? Why does everything hurt?" Hyunwoo frantically asks, the meeting now at the back of his mind.

"I don't k-know, h-hyung my body's s-sore," Kihyun hiccups, feeling kind of weak for crying like this, just because he's in pain. But he knows that Hyunwoo wouldn't judge him, that Hyunwoo would only take care of him.

"Kihyun are you sick?" Hyunwoo suddenly mumbles, hand coming up to press itself onto Kihyun's forehead, and sure enough, the boy has a fever. "Baby you're burning."

"Hyunwoo hyung," the younger whimpers, curling in on himself. "Hyung please make it stop," he begs, not even knowing what he was begging for, he just wanted it to stop.

Hyunwoo, obviously, pieced it together already.

Kihyun has a fever because he insisted on doing everything yesterday. From cleaning the dorm to making dinner, doing the dishes and folding the laundry. The kid was stubborn, everyone knows, and worked himself to the bone yesterday.

Kihyun worked himself exhausted, worked himself sick.

And Hyunwoo wasn't okay with that.

He felt guilty. Maybe he should've asked Kihyun if he needed any sort of help yesterday, maybe he should've asked the others to ask Kihyun if he needed help.

Hyunwoo was almost sure Kihyun would decline, but at least he'd get to see the signs of tiredness or distress on the younger's face.

But no one checked up on him. No one saw the distress, the exhaustion.

Well maybe Hyungwon did, but then again, the kid didn't really latch onto things that quickly.

"Alright Kihyunnie, here's what's going to happen," Hyunwoo starts, toying with the younger's hair in an attempt to calm him down. "You're gonna get the day off and rest. I wish I could stay with you but I'll have either Minhyuk or Hoseok stay with you, alright? They're going to make you feel all better and when I come back home you get extra kisses, alright Jagi?"

"Can't you stay?" The younger asks, blindly reaching for Hyunwoo's hand.

"Management's gonna want me to attend the meeting more than anyone else baby," Hyunwoo apologizes while shaking his head.

Just the thought of his boyfriend not taking care of him made Kihyun slightly more upset, but he knew that Hyunwoo really didn't have a choice.

"Promise?" He lamely asks while sticking out his pinky finger, and Hyunwoo chuckles before interlocking pinkies with Kihyun.

"Promise."