;twenty five

based on Monsta X on Weekly Idol's last episode <3

__________

So Christmas passed. Hoseok and Hyungwon told everyone they were dating.

Then New Years passed. The band spent 11:59:59pm to 00:02:13am throwing food at each other.

Valentine's day passed too; all the members planned their own things with each other so that Hyunwoo and Kihyun could get the dorm to themselves. The two of them would never admit it; but the empty dorm did come in handy.

Moving on though, March had also passed; Monsta X having had a comeback.

The concept was different and new, and the boys loved filming and composing the music for their new album.

The hair colours were different too; Hoseok went back to black hair, which made Hyungwon weak in the knees.

Hyungwon went bold and had bright pink hair, and it seemed like Hoseok just had to remind Hyunwoo everyday that with his new pink hair; he looked like a taller version of Park Jimin. That ended with Hyungwon asking his boyfriend if he wanted to date Park Jimin instead, but that conversation was quickly shut down.

Minhyuk went somewhere between blond and brown, it was unexplainable, but it looked heavenly on him. Even if Hyungwon couldn't resist making jokes about how Minhyuk's hair looked like a walnut.

And finally, Kihyun got some colour between red and magenta, Hyunwoo seeming to enjoy the colour way too much.

And that leads them to where they are right now; Weekly Idol.

More specifically; the last episode of Weekly Idol. Even if all the boys were emotional near the end, there were still questions which weren't vocalized floating around the basement studio.

Why is it always Hyunwoo that is deemed as sexy and strong? Why is it always Hyunwoo?

Why is it always Hoseok who gets all cute and shy, but somehow still looks manly and muscly? Why was it always Hoseok?

Why was it always Changkyun that messed up but made it seem cool? Why was it always Changkyun?

Why was it always Jooheon who was so extra, but somehow didn't make it seem annoying? Why was it always Jooheon?

Why was it always Minhyuk who got teased and was put out of his comfort zone? Why was it always Minhyuk?

Why was it always Kihyun who tried to seem mature and sexy, but was just a cutie? Why was it always Kihyun?

But most, most importantly, why is it always Hyungwon? Why is it always Hyungwon that gets his forehead flicked; no matter where he is?

I mean, think about it.

Every single time.

Everywhere.

No matter what.

And I mean he was fine with it, but really?

Even Changkyun was starting to feel bad; but he didn't really have a choice this time.

He wasn't the one who wanted to get flicked on the forehead by Kihyun. As soft as Kihyun may seem, heck, he packs a flick.

After bribing his hyungs and 'knocking down' all of the pins, Hyungwon was left to mope on the inside, but put on a somewhat still content exterior.

To some extent; even Kihyun felt bad for having to do this to Hyungwon again on broadcast.

But he had a plan.