;six

"Abs training? That's a thing?" Changkyun asks, mouth agape, because abs training is a thing?

"How else would people get abs?" Hoseok asks, scoffing while rolling his shoulders.

"You know what, don't talk to me about abs Hoseok hyung. Yours never seem to go away," Changkyun retorts, walking away from the older.

"Don't be salty just cause you're jealous!" Hoseok calls after him. "Don't worry, you can stay." He adds in a murmur, patting his abs.

"Abs training~" Hyungwon whines, honestly just wanting to sleep and not wake up for preferably a day or three.

"My abs are still intact," Kihyun pipes up, patting his stomach through his shirt. "So have fun."

Hyungwon glares at the older. "I hate all of you, I hope you know."

"Love you too Wonnie!" Minhyuk yells, sending a flying kiss. Hyungwon simply swatted it away.

"Who needs abs when you have aegyo," Jooheon sighs, already dreading the next few days of abs training. "Honestly though! I go on fan cafe and read the comment, Monbebes are so nice to me!" Jooheon insists, really persistent on not training.

He also really didn't see what the big deal about having abs was in the music industry, none of them did. But they never questioned it, they didn't want to upset management.

"I still have mine," Kihyun repeats, tapping at his stomach again.

"Mine are gone," Minhyuk pouts, squishing his tummy.

"Come on, tummies are cute," Kihyun encourages, because he truly couldn't care about abs or no abs.

"I agree. But mine are also still existent," Hyunwoo sighs.

"Does this win them a way out of abs training?" Minhyuk asks their trainer, pointing to Hoseok, Kihyun, and Hyunwoo specifically, groaning when the trainer nods.

"But they still have to train. Just not abs focused training," he explains, but Minhyuk didn't think that was relevant. Training was training, whether it was for abs or not.

Training for abs just happened to be more excruciating and intense.

"Suck it up buttercups," Hoseok coaxes, offended as he receives middle fingers from all the four targeted boys.

--

"I hate the gym, I will always hate the gym, who the hell likes the gym," Changkyun mutters, constantly complaining about how much he hates the gym and how bad his muscles ache.

"I love the-"

"Hoseok hyung. Shut up," Jooheon hisses, also quite riled up with the whole gym experience. Not that it was his first, but it was his first intensive one after a long time.

"I don't understand why you guys are so mean to me," Hoseok mumbles, going over to Hyungwon, knowing he was way too tired to bother with telling Hoseok to screw off.

"When we get home, I'm sleeping," sleeping beauty announces, not waiting for any reply before dozing off, because honestly, no matter what anyone says, he'll still just head to bed.

"I'm playing video games." Changkyun declares, and suddenly, Jooheon jerks so violently and un-expectantly that it has everyone concerned.

"Not without me!" He booms.

Hoseok put a hand to his chest to steady his heart.

Minhyuk sends daggers at the back of Jooheon's head.

Hyungwon rolls his eyes and tries to go back to sleep.

Changkyun gives Jooheon a high five, because hell yeah he wants to play video games with Jooheon.

Kihyun simply rolls his eyes, and Hyunwoo opens his mouth to scold the rapper.

"Many people in this van are old Jooheon-ah. We all have weak hearts, especially your Hoseok hyung..."

--

"I'm going shopping." Minhyuk declares, only taking off his shoes to change into a new pair.

Kihyun looks at him like a mother would look at her rebellious son.

"We just came back from working out, and you're already heading out again? I don't think so young man," Kihyun scolds, using the not-so-rare motherly tone.

Minhyuk simply smiles and crouches down to Kihyun's height to pat the top of his head.

"Nice try Ki. But I'm your hyung."

"I still hold authority over you!" The younger declares, earning a snort from Minhyuk.

"In what world?" He asks, shrugging on a new jacket.

"Hyung~ Stay home. You're exhausted," Kihyun tries again, changing his tactic to one of guilt.

If he seemed heavily more concerned than he actually is, Minhyuk would be guilted into staying home to appease Kihyun, right?

"I appreciate the concern, but you're not guilt tripping me into this one," Minhyuk sighs, grabbing his keys and wallet before patting his pocket, checking for his phone.

By now, everyone else has dispersed to do whatever they said they'd do, so only Kihyun and Minhyuk were at the front entrance.

"I'll text you every hour, how does that sound? If I'm even a second late, call me, alright?" Minhyuk negotiates, knowing it's going to be annoying for him, but he'd do what it takes to put his overprotective dongsaeng at ease.

"You better! I'm counting on it! If you don't I'll-"

"Starve me, yes yes."

--

"It's been twenty minutes, Kihyun. He said every hour," Hyunwoo sighs, slightly amused with his boyfriend.

"Why aren't you concerned? You should be shaking in your boots if you ask me," Kihyun argues, going back to staring at his phone intently.

"If you stare at your phone like that, it's not going to make time tick by any faster. You'll only ruin your already terrible vision," the older says, and let's just say Kihyun's never been more offended before in his life.

"You know, some people would kill to date me. I'm just saying that you're not really utilizing this opportunity to the maximum potential." Kihyun explains, not moving his eyes from the phone.

"Are you implying you could get over me?" Hyunwoo asks, mock offense in his voice.

Kihyun shakes his head.

"Of course no, it's just that, you should appreciate me like the gem I am," he says, shrugging his shoulders as he bounces onto their bed. "Not that you don't already, but spoiling never hurt anyone."

Hyunwoo scoffs at that.

"It hurt Got7's Yugyeom. Have you seen the kid?" He chuckles, reminiscing the last time they got together with Got7, and it was obvious how whipped the hyungs were for Yugyeom.

"And he's doing perfectly well in my opinion. Did you hear what happened after he won Hit The Stage?" Kihyun stresses, sitting cross legged on the bed.

"Just come here you big baby," Hyunwoo sighs, tackling Kihyun so that he was laying down on his back, with the older laying on top of him.

"You're heavy," Kihyun simply complains.

"It's muscle."

"It's heavy, so get off~"

__________

Kihyun just loves Hyunwoo.