;five

Beautiful needed a music video.

And that's what the group was shooting today.

"I feel great honestly," Minhyuk says, examining himself in the mirror. "I also look great."

"Shut up," Hyungwon scoffs, strutting over to the older. "I look ten times better."

"I'm the visual Wonnie," Minhyuk brags.

"We all know I'm the true visual," Hyungwon retorts, and that was how the argument began.

As the group was sitting around waiting for last minute adjustments to be made, Hyungwon and Minhyuk were still going at it, determined to claim the title as the visual.

"You know if I'm honest," Hyunwoo starts, leaning close to Kihyun so he could whisper in his ear. "You're the real visual."

Smiling bashfully, Kihyun leans forward to whisper back.

"And if I'm being honest... Minhyuk is the visual." The younger deadpans, scoffing before leaning away.

"I hate you." Hyunwoo spits.

"You love me," Kihyun fires back, rolling his eyes.

"Plot twist~ I'm the real visual," Hoseok boasts.

"Shut up Hoseok!" Hyungwon and Minhyuk simultaneously yell, and Hoseok seemed taken aback for a moment, but then he had fire in his eyes.

"Hey! I'm your hyung!"

And that was how Hoseok was added to the argument.

--

"This is exhausting," Jooheon whines, plopping down onto a chair.

"You're acting like you haven't shot a music video before," Changkyun sighs, gulping down some water.

"I'm tired okay? Screw off kid," Jooheon mumbles, closing his eyes for a bit.

The second youngest wasn't feeling it today at all.

Management honestly couldn't have chosen a worse day to film.

Not only was Jooheon out of it, but Hoseok was as well.

Those two were having an off day.

Today, Hyunwoo notices how Jooheon seemed to not be enjoying himself.

And as a leader, it was his job to ensure everyone was having a good time, no matter the scenario or circumstance.

"Jooheon-ah," the leader says, pulling up a chair beside Jooheon, slinging an arm around the second youngest's shoulders. "I know it's a but irritating and exhausting, but if you need a break just ask, alright?"

Jooheon sighs and puts his head down, putting his hands over his face. He takes a few seconds to compose himself, because although he desperately just wants to go home, he knows he should give it his all during the shooting. He knows it's for their fans, and if he hates one thing, it's disappointing fans.

But he knows Hyunwoo's only looking out for him, and he deeply appreciates that.

"Okay. Thank you hyung, I'll tell you if I need to step out for a bit," Jooheon assures, and Hyunwoo nods.

"Alright, break's almost over though," the older announces with a sad smile.

Jooheon simply nods before Hyunwoo walks away.

Almost on the other side of the set, Kihyun and Hoseok were talking.

"You okay hyung?" Kihyun asks.