cafe

Taehyung was on the cafe he would work to pay his bills and a lovely middle aged lady was explaining what he should do slowly as she could so he could understand everything.

A good thing is that the only people she accepts to work there were just people from other countries so he wouldn't feel like he's the only one different.

"And this is where you take the cups of tea and plates." She then looked at the younger and smiled fondly. "Did you understand darling?"

Taehyung nodded, but remembered how to thank her.

"Yes, thank you ma'am."

"Alright, now that i explained everything, what about to start working? This week i'll go easy on you since this is all new for you, okay?"

"Okay."

"Lovely, in an hour i'll come here to see how you doing, and if you need help i'll be inside."

"Okay, thank you."

The old lady gave him a kind smile and went to her room.

Taehyung put the apron and stayed still on his side of the balcony, waiting for clients.

It didn't took a lot to the little bell in the front door make noise and the said door open, entering a group of people laughing.

How Taehyung wished he had a friend, he always feels alone.

"Hello, what do you need?"

"We all wanted six coffees, two cokes, three sandwiches, two slices of chocolate cake and three cupcakes please."

"Okay, you can sit down and i'll go to the table and serve you."

"Thanks mate."

The group of eight people joined two tables so they could all be hanging out together and more laughing was heard.

Ten minutes later, Taehyung had the first tray on his hand with half of the things that they asked.

He gave some coffees and a coke for a few guys, then he gave sandwiches and cakes for some girls and went to the balcony to take the other tray and gave the rest of the things to the rest of the group.

Taehyung wasn't paying attention to them, until he took his eyes off the tray to give the last cupcake from the tray to a girl from the corner of the table.

It looked like the time stopped and he was actually a statue, because he couldn't move.

"Thank you."

That girl thanked him, making him snap into the reality and limiting to a nervous nod. Then he went away, back to his place.

"Why are you so smiley?"

He jumped because he didn't noticed Joy, the kind old lady, beside him.

"Nothing..."

"Are you sure sweetie? Is that because of... that girl on the pink dress?"

Taehyung automatically averted his eyes to that same girl, noticing that she was looking at his direction too and turning back almost immediately.

His cheeks were hot and his heart was honestly beating faster than it should, making him put his hand on the place his heart was and swallowed.

"Is it the first time that it happened to you?"

He nodded slowly, trying to stop all of this. He was new, he didn't knew anyone, he didn't knew her, so why this is happening?

"You'll find the answer for yourself eventually, but that's a good thing darling, don't worry about it now."

Joy hugged the younger, which Taehyung accepted and hugged her back with a small smile.

"Thank you."

"You welcome! Now let's go back to work, we have more clients to attend."

♡♡♡

It was almost ten o'clock and Taehyung said his goodbyes to Joy and went back to his new apartment.

He did all the cleaning that was left from the day prior and cooked a fast dinner because he was seriously dying from how busy work was.

Then he remembered that girl from the morning and felt his heart ache, felling terrible on the next second.

That girl seemed like a nice person and had lots of friends, how can someone manage to have eight friends at the same time?

He just shrugged it off and decided to just go to sleep.

He would meet his new university and his new class next week. He was excited.

♡♡♡

Second chapter here for you! What do you think about his work?

See you in the next chapter! 💞