play date

Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung were in their respective bedrooms dressing up because they would have guests today.

Their Daddies were with each one of them too to help.

"Dada i done!" Jimin said.

Yoongi turned around because he was taking Jimin's previous clothes off the floor but when he laid his eyes on him he just wanted to laugh.

"You silly boy!" he chuckled. "You never button up your shirt right."

"Minie thought was wight!" he gasped. "I sowy."

"No no it's okay lovely, just let Daddy do it from now on. My baby is to Little to do it alone."

Jimin just blushed, being babied by his Daddy was always the best.

Meanwhile in Taehyung's bedroom, the story was different, also because Tae had a slightly older mindset than Jimin and could dress up all by himself.

"Wook Daddy, i done!"

"I see that baby, well done!" Namjoon kissed his nose,which made Taehyung giggle. "Such a big boy for Daddy."

The only thing he couldn't do was tie his shoes tho.

"Daddy, can chu help Taetae tie his shoes?" he asked with a blush.

"Of course love, get your little butt up so Daddy can do it, please."

Taehyung got up from the bed and Namjoon did the first lace.

"How Daddy does that?"

"Oh, it's not me." Namjoon said. "I just help."

"Help wha'?" he asked, tilting his head in confusion.

"The bunny. In reality your shoe laces are a tree and a bunny who wants to go inside the warm home inside the tree."

"Woah!"

"But the Bunny can't do it without our help because he hurt his little leg, so that's why we help him everyday!"

Namjoon wanted to smile with the fact that Taehyung wanted to try to do it by himself, but in the end the lace turned out to get stuck.

"It's okay if you can't do it baby, Daddy will always help the Bunny for you. He will be safe."

"Otay, thankies Daddy, chu the bestest!"

Meanwhile on Jungkook's bedroom, the story was different.

He woke up in a particularly bad mood, he just wanted to sleep and his tummy was hurting a lot.

"C'mon Kookie, your play date is today, aren't you excited?" Jin tried to convince.

The Little just turned around and cried under the sheets.

"Please sweetheart, tell me what's wrong. Daddy just wants to help you."

Jungkook ended up listening to him and sat on his bed, with a big frown.

"It huwts." he pointed to both his head and tummy.

"Aw, i'll need to check your temperature baby."

Seokjin took the thermometer from the bathroom and went back to his baby's bedroom.

He wanted to laugh because Jungkook was literally sleeping while he was sat, but was still such a cute sight.

"Someone's feeling not so good today, mm?"

Jin placed the thermometer on his armpit and waited until it made a 'beep' sound.

He noticed that he had a slight fever so it would be better to give him medicine now to not get worst.