innocence

Namjoon and Taehyung were in the younger soon-to-be ex apartment placing everything that was his in boxes.

Taehyung lived with them so it was useless to have an empty apartment and pay for it.

"Daddy, can we eat ice cweam when we finish? Pwetty pwease?"

"Yeah, we can. I would enjoy one too."

Tae did a mini happy dance and tried to be faster in placing his last things in the box.

Then they got out of the apartment and went to give the keys back and sign the paper who said that Taehyung wasn't the owner of the apartment anymore.

Finally they placed the boxes at home before going to eat the beloved ice cream.

"So you are officially living with us." Namjoon said, with a smile.

The thought of having now cent percent sure that Taehyung would be there twenty four seven was amazing.

"Can we go buy a new paci when we finish the ice cweam Daddy?"

"Sure baby."

Today would be Tae's day so Namjoon would make sure to spoil his baby very good.

"When we head back home we need to make your rules." he remembered.

They have been together (?) for a few weeks now so it was time to decide them.

"Otay."

Taehyung ended up eating a bubblegum flavored ice cream and Namjoon a chocolate flavored one.

In the end the younger ended up with his mouth full of ice cream so Namjoon took a napkin and cleaned him.

They got up and went to the supermarket and soon enough they were on the babies island.

"Daddy, wook!"

Namjoon knew that he would ask for almost everything and he would make sure to buy some of them.

"Is that a stuffie?"

"Mhm! He pwetty, wight?"

Taehyung hugged the bunny stuffed animal and kissed the tip of his nose.

"Can we buy him Daddy? He was feewin' awone..."

"What do you say?"

"Pwease?"

"Good boy."

Namjoon petted the youngest head and asked if he wanted more things.

In the end they had two bags full of things.

Namjoon placed the bags on the backseat of the car, taking off Taehyung's new friend and a new pacifier.

Tae opened is mouth so Namjoon could place the pacifier, making him suck lightly on it after, while hugging the bunny.

"Ready to go home angel?"

He nodded and looked at the bunny and took both his paws and made him dance a little bit.

Bright giggles left his mouth, making Namjoon's heart warm at the sound.

♡♡♡

"Okay baby, time to go take a bath."

Taehyung stared at Namjoon for a few seconds and shook his head.

"No wanna."

"No? But i thought you would like to play with your new bath toys..."

Taehyung thought for a few seconds and soon he was in the bathroom, making Namjoon shake his head while smiling.