park

"You don't need to worry sir, Jungkook seems now stable and better. I just would want him to stay a few more hours to check on him and see if he gets any worse so our team can help straight away."

Jin was more than glad to hear that his baby was now okay and sighed in relieve.

"Please don't call me sir, it seems like i have more twenty years." he laughed. "But thank you so much doctor."

"Okay then..."

"Seokjin, but you can call me Jin."

"Okay then Jin." the doctor smiled. "Well, you can call me Luhan, we're pratically the same age." he laughed.

"Okay, Luhan."

"Now i have a question."

"Sure." Jin gestured for him to proceed.

"While i was treating Jungkook he woke up and his behaviour was odd."

Oh no there it is...

"O-Oh, really? I didn't kn-knew..."

"It's okay Jin, i know that he's a Little."

Jin stopped rambling and stared at Luhan, it looks like he knows what a Little is?

"I had friends who were Littles too in the past."

"Ah, i see."

"When their Daddies were out i was the babysitter." he chuckled. "But it was a few years ago. I decided to move on with my life and i don't talk to them now..."

"That's sad, i'm sorry."

"Nah, it's okay. Now i just have the memories of the good times i had with them and i'll always support them wherever they are."

"That's nice to hear. I bet you were a good friend."

A person came to the room and asked the doctor to come because of another patient.

"Time to go. Was nice to meet you, even if it wasn't for the good reason."

"Yeah, same."

After they laughed the doctor said he would check on Jungkook an hour later and they said their goodbyes.

Jin sat beside Jungkook, who was peacefully sleeping.

"I'm glad you're fine now, my baby boy."

♡♡♡

It was six pm when they came back at home, Jungkook being his clingy self because he didn't wanted his Daddy to go away off of his sight.

"It's everything okay now baby, you're better. Don't worry, yes?" he kissed the younger forehead.

"Daddy no go, Kookie needs chu!"

"Oh yeah? Why does my baby need me?"

Jungkook pulled on a thinking face which made the oldest smile.

"Cause Kookie wants Daddy's cuddles!"

"I think i can manage doing that." he agreed. "Do you think your tummy is all okay now for a bottle?"

"Mhm!"

"Okay then, sit down on the sofa, Daddy will prepare a bottle for you."

"Otays!"

Seokjin went to the kitchen and noticed Hoseok and Nana there.

This time Nana was with a pacifier so he guessed that Hoseok was the Daddy today.