well again

It has been almost a month since Jimin's situation. He didn't even ate any sweets all this time.

The rest of the guys tried everything they could to make him eat more, but it was useless.

Adding to that, big Jimin was more hard to handle than Little Jimin. He was more stubborn and serious.

"C'mon Jimin, eat at least two cookies. It's everything i ask for. Only two."

"I don't want to." Jimin said. "I'm not hungry."

"Don't say you're not hungry!"

Yoongi was so tired and sad about this that he was about to just pour his heart out so Jimin could see how worried he was for him.

And he didn't hold back his tears.

"Don't go back to that dark time of your life! Do you even remember how much you worried all of us? We had all this long process for months for what? You are so selfish because you think you need to stop eating to be healthy and you don't even care if you make others sick worried about you!"

At this time both of them were crying, but Jimin was mostly hurt about these harsh words.

He was a very sensitive person in the end, with the minimum yell he would be stuck in the dark room of his brain and blame himself for things that he just can't help but feel and do.

And without warning Jimin was in little space.

"D-D-Daddy no woves Ji-Jim-Jimin-minie anymowe!"

The poor kid ran away from Yoongi to his own bedroom, locking the door without giving the time to take what he had said to the other.

Yoongi didn't meant to make Jimin feel like trash. He really didn't.

He knows that he could have used better words than the ones he said, but he had everything stuck on his mind for almost a month that this was the ending.

Yoongi then went to Jimin's bedroom, meeting with a locked door.

He sighed but soon he tried to talk with the younger with a very gentle voice.

"Daddy didn't meant to say those things to his precious baby..."

He waited a few seconds but nobody unlocked the door so he continued to talk.

"I'm just very worried about your health, you know you are Daddy's everything and i want you to be the healthiest princess in the world. I didn't meant to hurt my baby's heart like that. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

In seconds Yoongi noticed the door unlocking and opening.

"Daddy loves you so so so much..."

He didn't thought twice and hugged Jimin very tight, making the younger hug back, his head hiding on his boyfriend's chest.

Tears started running down his little face and his body started shaking violently.

"I sowy D-Dada, no mean to make c-chu-chu sad! Jiminie eat n-now, Jiminie otay! Pinky P-P-Pwo-Pwomise!" he said between sniffles.

Yoongi chuckled and petted his hair and back, sighing. Maybe he would really start eating again.

"You could be a huge whale that Daddy would still love you, okay? Don't do it ever again." he cleaned the younger's tears and gave a little peck on his lips. "Daddy will always love his little dinosaur. No matter what. Okay?"

Jimin nodded and made grabby hands, following with a cute little yawn which made Yoongi know that maybe it was better for him to have a little rest.