first day

Today was the important day.

Taehyung prepared everything for his first day of university and after a fast meal he headed to university.

It took him twenty minutes, but it's always nice to have a good walk. Maybe he could remember the streets so he doesn't get lost next time. That's why he's using a map on his phone for the first day.

Once he entered the building he observed everything inside. It had very clean white walls in the hallway but once you go further the walls start to appear painted with different images from probably older students.

Then he observed the people. They all had groups of friends and were laughing and joking around with eachother.

He couldn't stop a frown to appear on his face, he knows that the first weeks will be hard for him.

Taehyung decided to just go to the classroom and wait for his teacher until the bell rings. Once he found it he sat in one of the last chairs of the room.

He took his earphones from his backpack and plugged it into is phone, putting his playlist on and then opened his sketch book, took a pencil and started to draw whatever came on the paper.

One of his favorite things to do was just start to draw a line and then draw anything his hand decided to do, he liked to have no idea of what to do because then it was all a nice surprise in the end.

He also liked to copy Van Gogh's art because it was his favorite artist and he absolutely admires and loves his art a lot.

"Good morning."

Taehyung didn't even heard that person talk, but he got scared when he saw a hand moving in front of his face, taking off his earphones so he could hear what that person wanted from him.

"I said good morning, but i understand you, I'm always listening to music. Don't worry, you can listen to it on every class. It's pretty chill."

"G-Good morning."

He listened to that person talking but he didn't even tried to translate the rest of what they said because his eyes were glued on her.

This is a small world for sure.

"Wait, are you that guy from the cafe, right?"

"Y-Yeah, i am."

"I knew i knew you from either there or the shopping."

He just limited to nod.

"Also, if you work there is because you're from another country! Where did you live? China? Japan?"

"Mm, South Korea..."

"Really? That's so awesome!"

Taehyung admits that she was a very energetic person and it was amusing to watch her talking.

"You're way to good to be from Korea tho, are you sure?"

"Cent percent."

"Right." She observed him for a few seconds, until she decided to talk again. "I'm Nana, and you?"

He looked to her hand, who was waiting for him to take her hand with his, which he did.

"I'm Kim Taehyung."

"Interesting."

"I never heard someone with a name like you." he said too, smiling.

"I'm Greek." She explained. "It's a common name there."

"Okay."

"Ahh, the class is almost starting, i should go to my seat, it was nice to meet you Taehyang!"

"It's Taehyung." he giggled.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung. Right."

He watched her leave and sit on a chair beside the teacher's, a bit confused.

Then the teacher entered the classroom, almost everyone were on their places and she took a piece of chalk and wrote her name on the chalkboard.

"Good morning kids, i am Mrs. Sarah and i want to welcome you all to the university. Don't worry about me, because i won't go that hard on you. This period."

Taehyung was just trying to understand what the teacher was saying, until he heard the word 'Nana' coming from her mouth.

"Nana here," pointed the girl "is my assistant, like a second teacher if you want to think that way. She will supervise your works and you from acting like a rebel, did you understand?"

Everyone said their 'yes', except from him that just nodded. How old is she to be a teacher and not a student? She looks like she's his age or one or two years younger.

"Hello everyone, like Mrs. Sarah said, i'll be the one to supervise what you do, not only this class but in every other class."

Taehyung could see a few people mad because of being supervised, but he was actually feeling the opposite.

She would be always there to help. Maybe he could make a friend.

"I know what you're thinking, 'she seems like she has our age'. I mean you're not wrong, i am actually twenty-five, i think that some of you are twenty-five too. But i just studied hard when i was younger and i made it!" she smiled in the end.

"Okay class, let's start with work, we're going to have an exposition in the end of the period and i want you to work hard to make the best piece of art you've ever done in your entire life!" Mrs. Sarah said.

"I'll give you two options, or you follow my lead and do something i can supervise and help you, or you do whatever you want and i won't help you. The choice is yours."

Everyone were looking at each other with fear on their eyes, Taehyung understood, doing something on your own without any help is hard. Really hard.

"Put your hands up if you want to do it all by yourselves." she asked. Taehyung waited for people to put their hands in the air, but that didn't happen. "No one? Oka-"

"I will do it!"

Taehyung got up and everyone's eyes were glued on him. Even Nana was with her mouth open, she didn't expect someone to agree with that crazy idea.

Even less him.

"I see that we have someone brave to accept my offer, what do you really have in mind for your project?" Mrs. Sarah had a serious face but Taehyung took the courage to answer.

"I really don't have an idea yet... b-but i promise you will love it, ma'am."

"Alright. In two weeks i want you to give me some ideas, understood?"

"Yes ma'am."

He looked at Nana, who was smiling proudly at him, making Taehyung blush just a little.

"It's everything for today, you can go home."

And with this he put everything on his bag and left his classroom for lunch.

♡♡♡

This is it, Taehyung was brave and accepted his teacher's offer, but what will happen?