bullies

"So, do you know what you're going to do for your project?"

"No... why did i decided to accept?"

Taehyung was talking with Nana before classes start, and he already felt regret in accepting Mrs. Sarah's challenge.

"Eventually you will have the best idea in the world and your project will be the best one this university ever saw!"

One thing that he learned about Nana is that she's good with making people smile.

"Thanks."

"You welcome. Now, do you have some sketch book with you?"

"Yes, why?"

"Can i have a look?"

"Of course."

He took his sketchbook from his schoolbag and gave it to her, who opened it and started to look through his sketches.

"One thing i need to say, you are really  good. One of the best sketchbooks i ever saw actually."

"Wow, really?" he gasped.

"Yap. Don't worry with your project Taehyung, if you have a sketchbook like this then your actual works should be really great."

"T-Thank you." he felt his cheeks warm, but decided to forget about it. "So, how did you ended up being... how do i say this... ah, ended up being a teacher at such young age?"

"My birthday is in december so i went to the first class sooner than normally. Then i just worked hard on my secondary and university, this university actually, and then the director asked me to stay here and teach other kids."

"That's awesome. You deserve it." he smiled. "What did your family said about this?"

"Thank you. Well, when i decided to be in Arts they were skeptical about it because 'arts don't have a future' but then i proved that i could make it and i have a job now, so they are proud that i followed what i wanted instead of what i wanted. But yeah, they always support me."

"That's nice..."

"What about your family?"

"It's complicated..."

He actually didn't wanted to talk about his family. It's such a delicate situation.

"I'm sorry, i didn't meant to make you feel sad." she hugged him. "I won't question about it anymore."

"It's okay."

Then the bell rang, indicating that everyone should go to their classrooms, making Nana go back to her place with a sympathetic smile.

Taehyung didn't wanted people to feel sorry him, there are people with worse lifes.

♡♡♡

After his class Taehyung said goodbye to Mrs. Sarah and Nana and went to the school's bar, looking at the giant row but not giving up because he wanted to eat. His stomach was asking for food.

After maybe ten minutes some guys decided to bully some other guys and started to take everything off of their school bags and stealing money and other things.

That was not okay.

Because he lived in Korea before, he would see people bully younger people and he would always help them.

Taehyung thought that being in America would be the same as in his country and decided to help the poor guys.

"Can you stop bullying them?"

The guys who were bullying turned around on his direction and smirked.

"Look what we have here, a chinese who wants to be the superhero of the day."

They got closer to Taehyung because they wanted to beat him. But what they didn't knew was that he knows Taekwondo.

"I don't like when i see people bully other people. That's wrong."

"Good for you, faggot."

Taehyung didn't knew what that meant, but maybe it was a bad word so he decided to just forget it.

"Of course is good for me, cause i know i'm here for the good people. The bad people should all die on hell. You don't make a difference being mean to others."

"Are you going to give life lessons, shut the fuck up!"

"Stop bullying these guys and i won't fight you."

"Ah, this chinese wants to fight us..."

Everyone from the group started to laugh and Taehyung just stayed there waiting for them to stop laughing.

They were annoying for sure.

"Come here smart guy, let's see who will win this."

Let's just say that they regretted what they said earlier.

♡♡♡

"Thank you so much for saving us, we don't have words to express how thankful we are."

Taehyung was hanging out with the guys who were bullied and learned that they were from South Korea too, which is great.

"It's okay, in my previous school i would save everyone who would be having bastards like them annoying."

"Thank you again."

"No problem." he took a sip of his juice. "What are your names?"

"I'm Jimin, this is Jungkook, Namjoon and Yoongi."

"I'm Taehyung, it's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

It looks like he finally made friends, in a very odd way.

♡♡♡

And here we have! Finally he made friends! 💞