toys

Once Taehyung asked if anyone would join him, Namjoon said 'yes' almost immediately.

Tae was happy because he honestly didn't wanted to walk alone. Plus, he didn't knew the streets so someone to help him out was nice.

"So, what are you going to buy?" Namjoon asked with pure curiosity. "If it's food, me and Hoseok already bought some."

"No. I wanted to buy some canvas, i need to start my project."

"But teacher Nana said that you needed to have fun..." he reasoned.

"I know, but i'm really preoccupied with it. I can't help it."

"I see."

Namjoon wanted to do something to help Taehyung, but he didn't knew what.

It's hard to help your crush if you don't know exactly what to do.

"What if we walk around the city first, maybe eat some ice cream? It would help you forget about it for a few hours at least."

"Yeah, i accept. Maybe it will help somehow..."

If he was alone Namjoon would do his little victory dance for being successful in something for once.

"Great. So should we head to the park?"

"You know the city more than me, it's a pleasure to follow you on this journey."

Right there Namjoon thought that the younger had one of the best laughs of the planet, if not the best.

"Right. So we'll go this way." he pointed to his left.

♡♡♡

After an hour and a few more minutes after their ice cream, Namjoon and Taehyung decided to sit down and rest for a little bit.

"So, how was your life a few years ago?"

For Namjoon it was an innocent question, but for Taehyung it was a very touchy subject.

"I prefer not to talk about it..." he simply whispered.

Namjoon noticed his discomfort and blamed himself for touching about it. He wanted to punch himself.

"I'm sorry..." he said, trying to think hard. "Well, i'll talk about myself then. Get ready because it is a rollercoaster."

He was happy to see Taehyung smile again and thanked the gods for that.

He talked about how he had a girlfriend a few years ago but she dumped him without any explanation and how he didn't date anyone since then.

Namjoon also talked a little bit about his parents with so much love that Taehyung thought what his life would be if he had parents like his.

Namjoon also talked about how he is one of those people who would love to have someone to take care of and love with all his heart, making his cheeks warm because of being this close to Taehyung and talking about something like that.

"You sound such a nice person, someone will love you someday. You are way to amazing to be alone forever, believe me."

"Thank you, Taehyung."

They were silent for a few seconds, until one of them decided to get up from the chair.

"Want to buy those canvas now?" Namjoon asked, smiling.

"Yeah, let's go."

Taehyung got up with Namjoon's help, heading to the art store.

♡♡♡