wet

It was monday and everyone was at university.

This time Nana was with Taehyung so he wouldn't be alone while waiting for the classes to start.

"Is everything okay Taehyung?"

Nana noticed how he seemed upset with something.

"Y-Yeah."

"Are you sure?"

"Don't worry, i promise..."

Actually what happened this morning was that Taehyung didn't wanted to slip into his normal headspace.

"C'mon baby, we need to go to university, you can slip at lunch."

"No wanna!"

He had fat tears rolling down his cheeks and his face red from crying.

If Namjoon could he would just stay at home with his baby, but university calls.

"Not even if Daddy gives you a present?" he tried.

"Nuh-huh." stubborn. "Wanna stay, pwease!?"

"I'm sorry prince."

Taehyung knew he would have what he wants so he started to make a scene.

He felt like something would go wrong today so he did everything he could to stay at home.

"That's it Taehyung, one week without any video games and sweets."

The Little stopped everything and stared at his Caregiver.

"Daddy, no! I good boy, see!"

He started to dressing up, even if it ended up being all messy, which made Namjoon chuckle.

He and those video games.

"Okay, if you say so..."

They entered their classroom and Taehyung sat on his chair, taking out his things.

Nana went to her desk, taking her phone because it was early for the classes to start, noticing a message.

'I hope everything's okay with you, i miss you! ♡'

She smiled at it, loving how sweet Hoseok was for her.

'I'm fine, thank you, miss you too ♡'

In the other opposite of the room Taehyung was sketching on his book, bored.

The urge to slip was high and he knew he would get in trouble but he couldn't help it.

This uneasy feeling was still present too and he didn't liked it at all.

"Wanna slip!" he told, making Nana look up at him.

"If you want to sleep just do it, we have more twenty minutes."

"Not sleep, slip!"

"Oh... now i understand."

Nana tried to think about solutions for this, having a Little Taehyung would be risky but what if she asks him to act like an adult? Will that be to risky or okay?

"Taehyung, can you come here please?"

He nodded and went to her direction, getting nervous.

"What do you want to say?" he asked.

"I agree for you to slip if you promise me you'll act like an adult when you're in school, mm?"

"Wi-Wike acto'?"