little date

"Wake up gorgeous."

Today was a bright new day and Namjoon would make the second half of the date come true.

He didn't knew if Tae was still out of Little Space so he decided to wait and see before treating him like his usually babyself.

Taehyung stretched all his muscles and yawned cutely.

"Good morning!" Joon cheered.

"'Mornin' Daddy!"

The oldest smiled fondly knowing that he didn't need to put his baby in little space because Taehyung did it himself unconsciously.

"Did my baby sleep good?"

"Yesh, Taetae sweep good when Daddy sweeps with Taetae!"

"Aww, i'm glad." he chuckled. "How about we go eat breakfast and then we go out, mm?"

"Onwy Dada an' Taetae?"

"Yap, only us honey."

"Lets go, lets go!"

Taehyung jumped out of the bed and took his Daddy's hand, the most energetic he have been in two weeks.

When they entered the kitchen Seokjin was already making the food, with Jungkook on his back gripping him like a Koala.

"Good morning Little one!" Jin greeted Taehyung who hugged his side.

"Morning Unckie Jinnie, morning Kookie!"

"Your breakfast is almost ready, you can sit with your Daddy."

"Otay!"

Namjoon was already on his chair when Taehyung decided to sit on his lap, trying to find a comfortable position.

"I see someone's excited for today, am i right?" Jimin said.

It was one of those really rare times where Jimin woke up out of his Little Space.

"Daddy gonna to pwaces with Taetae!" he smiled cutely.

"Aww, is that so, little man?" Jimin ruffled the youngest hair, which made him giggle. "What kind of places?"

"Mm..." Tae pulled on a funny but cute thinking face, ending up saying "Daddy said it a su'pwise!"

"Ah, i see. I bet you're going to enjoy it a lot!"

"Thankies!"

A few minutes later both Hoseok and Yoongi were there, Hoseok on Yoongi's arms.

"Hobi feels little today, isn't that right?"

"Can i play with Kookie pwease?" he sweetly asked.

"After breakfast."

Yoongi sat beside Jimin, who gave the other a peck on the lips and smiled shyly.

"I see that someone woke up out of Little Space, mm?"

"Yeah, it just happened." Jimin said, shrugging. "But then i can go with Hobi and Kookie to see if they don't do anything wrong while they're playing."

Jimin could be out of Little Space but he still was a little bit childish so Yoongi gave him two or three hours to slip into his younger mindset by himself.

"Do as you wish love."

Now they were all eating and like always Taehyung and Jungkook got all messy from eating a simple pancake.

"You two are so silly, how do you do all this mess while eating pancakes?" Seokjin said, but laughed afterwards.

"They just do the impossible." Jimin giggled.