Switched Bodies Part 1

Erza POV

Me and Lucy went on a mission. Yes, we can go on missions, as long as our grades are up. We went to go find a potion which was very special. It could probably cause two people to switch bodies. We went to go get the potion for Porlyusica shelf. Well technically we have to get it because we broke one of her bottles and it was this one. She said that me and her are getting punishment when we get back. Lucy had found the potion in a very small treasure box. It changed colors. Porlyusica did say the potion changes color.

The Switcheroo Potion:

[Still Erza POV]

When we got back to the Academy and went in our guild school we went to the nurses offices which is where Porlyusica and Grandneey work. When me and Lucy went into her office she saw the potion then took it.

"Thank you Sword Sisters", said Porlyusica smiling.

"Sword Sisters",me and Lucy said at the same time curious.

"Oh people call you the Sword Sisters because since you two are twins and y'all specialty is swords then they call you the Sword Sisters", explained Porlyusica.

"Aww. Your right about us having specialty of swords, but just because we're twins doesn't mean we don't have anything in common other than swords", I said as Lucy nodded.

"Oh really", said Porlyusica with one of her eyebrows up.

"Yes really", said Lucy. "If you say so, but after you leave I have a strawberry and blueberry cake for both of you", said Porlyusica about to leave until she pulled a piece of hair out of Lucy and Erza hair.

"Was that our punishment", asked Erza.

"No", said Porlyusica leaving. After five minutes she came back with cake in her hand. "Enjoy Your cake girls", said Porlyusica handing them the cakes then the two twin sisters left.

Lucy POV

I ate my blueberry cake in like under five minutes then while I was walking I saw Jellal. I know like he is in my class and also my partner, but I hate him so much. When I was walking he grabbed my wrist and I looked back t him and growled.

 When I was walking he grabbed my wrist and I looked back t him and growled