The Sister Fight

Lucy and Erza were talking in the Student Council room about what happened at school.

"So how are you and Simon doing",asked Erza. "Erza were just friends now he has a girlfriend",said Lucy. "Oh", said Erza in awe. "So I just wanted to ask you this question",asked Erza.

"What's the question",asked Lucy.

"Umm how did you and Jellal finish that project when me and you switched bodies....because the last part was a kiss",said Erza. "Oh we just watched another couple kiss and asked them questions then wrote it down",said Lucy.

"Really, because every time he is around me now he never blushes",said Erza as Lucy sweat drop.

'Oh no',said Lucy in her mind.

"Did something happen",asked Erza as Jellal came through the door.

"Hey Lucy....Hey Erza",greeted Jellal blushing. "Uh Lucy we need to go get ready for our next project", said Jellal. "Okay Blueberry", said Lucy as she got up and Erza raised a eyebrow.

"Blueberry",asked Erza with her eyebrow still up. "Oh it's a nickname she calls me",said Jellal smiling. Lucy got up then her and Jellal left.

'Them two are being very suspicious', said Erza in her mind.

With Jellal and Lucy

"Hey thanks for saving my butt back there", said Lucy as Jellal smirked.

"No problem after all I do owe you after what you've done", said Jellal.

Suddenly Jellal and Lucy walked into the pool area. Lucy had then saw Reo come up from the water. Lucy blushed when she saw Reo.

"Somebodies got a crush", said Jellal cooing and making Lucy blush.

"Stop it", said Lucy still blushing. "I do like him just not gonna admit it",said Lucy.

"I don't know why your so nervous because you like kissed me like last week when...You both kissed",said Erza cutting off Jellal sentence shocked.

Both turned around.

"So is it true did you two kiss",asked Erza.

Jellal and Lucy looked at each other then Erza and nodded.

"Are you two dating", asked Erza. "No", said Lucy and Jellal at the same time.

Erza came over to Lucy and grabbed her collar.
Gray, Natsu, Juvia, Mirajane, Yukino, Sting, Rogue
Aquarius, Ms.Luna, Minerva, Reo, Simon, Kargura, Emiri and Jellal were looking at the twin sisters.

"YOU KISSED HIM", yelled Erza. "Erza your causing a scene and it's not the first time me and Jellal kissed", said Lucy as everybody had a shocked face.

"Wait so when did you two start dating", asked Erza.

"Look here we only dated for one month and that was in the tower", said Lucy as Simon yelled out "WHAT".

"So wait a minute you dated him while we were dating", asked Simon as some people were shocked because Lucy and Simon dated.

"No she didn't date you while we were dating. She broke up with me and started going out with you, you big buff", explained Jellal as Kargura and Simon glared at him.

"Yeah he was too nervous to come around you because he liked you and so I did him a huge favor",explained Lucy.

"And that was kissing him", asked Erza.