Thanksgiving Day

Lucy POV

I woke up and saw that I was on Simon. And then I noticed I was only wearing panties. I blushed and got up and headed towards the bathroom. To be honest I think I could feel my boobs going up and down. I ran the water and it was hot. I stripped off my underwear and got in. I heated it up with my body and I felt relaxed in it. I don't started to wash myself and then rinse off. I got out the tub and decided to wear this:

 I got out the tub and decided to wear this:

I then washed face and brushed my teeth. I also put on makeup so that way I could look a little bit like Erza. I know what your thinking. No me and Erza don't look that identical. I have a baby face and I look really cute. They call Erza beautiful and me cute. I mean like I am the young sibling. While I was putting on makeup Simon caught me doing it.

"Lucy why are you putting on makeup",he asked concerned.

"If I tell you, you wouldn't understand",I said as had one eyebrow raised up.

"Woman tell why you are wearing makeup before I have to make you tell me",he said in a manly voice which made my face heat up. Every time he gets serious like that it actually turns me on but I try to keep it under control not to get sexual.

"Okay I usually wear makeup to look a little bit like Erza", I said as one of his eyebrows was still up.

"No wonder you've been looking like her for a few months", he said.

"Look Lucy everybody already knows your Erza twin sister. It's a resemblance between you two as everybody says around the school",he said.

I smiled cause he said something very sweet. I looked to see he was dressed and clean.

"How did you wash off quickly", I asked.

"Cause while you were putting on makeup I decided to wash off from what happened yesterday even though we already took a bath",he said.

The door started to knock and turns out it was Simon's mom.

"Are you two ready",she asked as we both nodded.

"Lucy change your clothes and at least put on a dress",she said. That kinda offended me.

She closed the door and left and I went into my bag and pulled out this dress Jellal bought me that was for the anniversary of us breaking up. Plus it was the only thing he bought that was nice (a little).

The dress: