Thanksgiving: Part 2

Simon POV

My family had plans tonight like my mom is going to the grocery shop and her book club, my dad is drinking and going around helping people out, and my sister had met a girl that was into swords and fighting just like her so she is going to be battling her. So basically it means me and Lucy have the house to ourselves. While Lucy was washing dishes because my mom asked her to. I have that feeling that my mom doesn't like Lucy. I walked over to Lucy and put my arms around her waist and brung her in close. I can tell she was blushing and her heart  was beating rapidly.

"So after this you wanna have a little fun", I asked as I pulled a condom out of my pocket and she looked back at me.

"Sure and maybe we can have it with a drink on the side, but right after I finish washing the dishes",she said.

I got some beer out of the refrigerator and took it to my room:

I put two bottles of beer on my nightstand and then Lucy came in my room

I put two bottles of beer on my nightstand and then Lucy came in my room. She seemed happy and nervous at the same time. I brung her close and I smirked. I started to kiss her on the lips and then I felt her touch my butt. I took her sweater and that other clothing off her leaving her with only a shirt, pants, and shoes covering her:

 I took her sweater and that other clothing off her leaving her with only a shirt, pants, and shoes covering her:

I picked her up and sat her down on my bed. I was standing up looking at her in the eye and next thing I know she took off my pants leaving me in my boxers. I didn't even feel her do it. I actually see why they call her the She Bandit. I took off her shoes then her shirt and got on top of her and kissed her on the neck. While I was kissing her I took off her pants then suddenly she rolled me over and was on top of me. I sat up and put my arms around her and I unstrapped her bra revealing her big melons. I'm going to admit that there huge I mean like there a little bit close to fitting my hand. I started to lick it and I heard a moan escape from her mouth.

"You must be enjoying this",I said as she giggled a little bit and nibbles off my neck.

"I am and we can move things to the next level if you know what I mean",she said as she lean towards my nightstand and grabbed a condom.

"Are you sure you ready to see my mad hood",I asked as I pulled off my boxers and she blushed so hard that her face blended in with her hair. I took off her panties then I put the condom on and then the covers over us. It was a lot of French kisses then I decided to go down.