Meet Parents

Lucy and Erza were walking down the hallway talking until there mom stopped him.

"Yes Ms. Belserion",asked Lucy as Irene gave Lucy the look that I'm serious.

"Really",asked Irene.

"Sorry I thought we were supposed to call you by your last name during school, but why is there barely well no kids here today",asked Lucy.

"Well because everybody spending time with there parents and your farther is at the house",said Irene.

"I wonder what our farther looks like",said Erza.

"Well Lucy looks a little bit similar to him if she takes off that makeup and why do you even have makeup on",asked Irene.

"I really don't usually do this, but I put it on so I can scare Jellal when water gets on me",said Lucy as she was wiping it off.

While the girls were walking they arrived at the house:

They enter the house and then the dining room where they saw there plain dad:

"Well there he is",said Irene.

"What's his name",asked Lucy.

"Just call him dad like you call me mom when not during school time",said Irene.

"Okay got it",said Lucy. Her and Erza walked up to the man and waved.

"Hey dad long, long, long time no see",said Erza as the dude looked confused until he caught on.

"Hello Erza",there dad said as he stood up.

"Hey dad I guess",greeted Erza. There dad then looked at Lucy who had a did you forget me face.

"Hello Lucy",he greeted.

"What's up old man nice to see you back from 19 years",said Lucy smiling.

"You too Cherry Bomb and Strawberry",said there dad.

"Wow and he is still bad with nicknames",said a woman drinking and coming from behind Irene.
Lucy eyes sparkled when she saw who it was.