Football Celebration

Lucy POV

Well since I got kicked out of Sabertooth by Master Jiemma. I'm now in Lamia Scale guild. I know what your thinking why did I choose this guild. Well I chose the guild because my choices were either Blue Peaguses, Lamia Scale, Fairy Tail, or Quattro Cerbuses. I wanted to see what it was like in the other guilds so I chose Lamia Scale. Plus there was somebody I knew there...very well. It was okay and I felt a little creeped out when Simon kept observing me, like I am a guy that never talked to him or even talked. After practice and a few more games I was in my room and Simon kept texting me this and I couldn't stop blushing:

Simon: Bold

Lucy: Curves

______________________________

Hey Raspberry.

Hey Simon you did good at your games.

You saw me?

The Magic Council sees everything that goes on at Fairy Tail Academy like the games.

Aw okay.

After that Lucy and Simon stopped texting and Simon called Lucy who was nervous because she had a man voice. Her phone kept ringing and she gets a knock on the door. When she answered it it was Simon.

"Hey Si what are you doing here",asked Lucy.

"Oh nothing I just came because I got bored Eiji or should I say Lucy",said Simon as Lucy had a shocked face.

"Why would think I'm your girlfriend Lucy",asked Lucy nervous.

"Well because you are my girlfriend",said Simon.

"I'm a boy and prove how I could be your girlfriend even though I'm a boy",said Lucy.

"Because one you call me Si and technically nobody calls me that but you and every time we celebrate our win you always eat a blueberry cake",said Simon as Lucy put her hands up in defeat.

"Okay what do you want",asked Lucy.

"I'm going to keep it a secret, but when you got back I was going to throw a surprise for you",said Simon.

"And what would that be",asked Lucy suspicious.

"Oh you see I was going to take you out to eat outside the campus, and rent a room in the hotel so we can have some drinks, cake and there is also a condom involved",said Simon as Lucy whole face was red because she was blushing.

"Really, what's the catch and why would you even tell me the surprise ",asked Lucy.

"Because when we threw a surprise for you in the tower for your hair growing longer and when we surprised you, you burnt up your cake",said Simon as Lucy had a flashback.

"Oh makes sense",said Lucy.

"Oh, but there is a bet involved in this",said Simon.

"Oh okay",said Lucy.

"Okay if you make the final touchdown then I'll go easy on you and let you be the dominant one",said Simon as Lucy thought about it and accepted it for women kind.