The Date

Lucy got ready for her date with Simon and when she got dress (media) she went to Simons dorm. She knocked on his door then when Simon answered it he blushed at Lucy.

"So you ready",asked Simon as Lucy nodded.

Both left and there was complete silence between the two and when they reached close to the meadow away from Fiore Academy they both sat down in the grass. 

"So why did you ask me out",asked Lucy.

"Well because one I knew you switched bodies with somebody because when I asked you out you would have said "no",explained Simon as Lucy blushed by embarrassment.

"You know you are really smart, sneaky, and handsome",said Lucy as she laughed.

"You think I'm handsome",said Simon smirking and making Lucy hide her blush.

"Hey you don't have to hide your blushes from me Sweet Cheeks",said Simon as Lucy blushed even more. Lucy turned to Simon to Simon and he saw her blushing hard.

Simon leaned in towards her and Lucy did the same and they both kissed. Lucy while face then blend in with her hair color and Simon smiled.

"You see now was that so bad",whispered Simon and Lucy's ear. Lucy blush then down downed.

"So how are you and Emiri doing",asked Lucy putting on a fake a smile.

"She broke up with me because she knew I still had feelings for you",explained Simon as Lucy whole face then blend in with her hair color.

Lucy then hugged Simon and he hugged back and when hey both parted Simon saw the heart necklace he gave to Lucy.

"You still wear the heart necklace I got for you",asked Simon.

"Yeah I still like to cherish it",said Lucy as Simon blushed then he kissed Lucy which turned out to a make out session.

Thank you 😊 for reading 📖
Sorry 😐 if too short