The Truth

Lucy POV

A few months had passed by since I met Simon's parents. Simon had come up with this idea that we both move into a house together. I thought about it for a week and I had agreed to move into a house with him. We lived in it for almost two months. I'm so happy that our relationship has gone to the next level. I wonder what would happen if we had got married. I bet we would have a happy family.

At this point, I was really enjoying my night with my boyfriend f***ing the life out of me. He had gotten a lot better after our first time doing it together. I was expecting worst on our second one until he surprised me. Now he was inside of me pressing against me. "KEEP GOING SIMON... PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME...". My legs were wrapped him while I was I clawed my nails into his muscular back. "AHHH... PUSH DEEPER...INTO ME... Jellal!!!" I screamed in pleasure. I couldn't quite catch my breath with what was going on.  He pulled out of me and laid down on his back. I was catching my breath and looked over at him to see he was relaxing. "Why'd you stop?" I looked at him because I was waiting for an answer.

"Look like you were really about to lose your breath," he said as I pouted. "You know I can take it, right?" I asked getting close to him and touching his abs and moving it down to his manhood area. I was rubbing it while it was still hard. "You seem like you struggling, " he said as I rolled my eyes. "Or you just can't take it." I said smirking as he shot his eyes open. " You're not even doing nothing." he said as I smirked. I got right on top of him so that way I could hump him. I started bouncing up and down to the point where he was surprised at first and was enjoying it. Something unexpected happened to me and him. My sister walked in on us enjoying ourselves.

"Can you two put on some clothes and come into the living room. You had promised a game night at you guys place, " she said as I remembered. I told Erza and Jellal to come over to our house for game night. "How long were you here?" I asked a little nervous. "Long enough to know you were desperate for dick." my sister said as my face heated up. I got right off of Simon to go get into my usual attire. When I turned to look at him he was already dressed. I left out of the room towards the living room where I saw cards, drinks, and a relaxed Jellal sitting on the couch on his phone.

"Finally you two are dressed and ready to play. I'm surprised that you're not wobbling Lucy." Jellal said referring to me. "I'm surprised that you're not paralyzed Jellal, " I said giving away good combat. "So what game are we gonna play?" asked Simon sitting down on the couch. "Never Have I Ever!" Jellal said smirking. "I love that game, stuff gets juicy," I said making a evil smile. "Yeah," Erza said walking towards the table and setting down the snacks. She started to mix the cards up. "Whose ever drink is down first wins," explained Erza. "Okay cool," said Jellal. 

My sister picked up a card and smirked. "Never have I ever touched myself," Erza said reading the first card. Everybody took a sip. "Never have I ever slept with someone with in an hour of meeting them," she said as Simon was the only one that took a sip. "It was with Emily," he said as I got a little mad. "Never have I ever purchased a pleasuring toy," she said reading the next card and she was the only one that took a sip. I took the cards from her and decided to read them. Never have I ever been accused of being with somebody other than my partner," I said as I took a drink along with Simon and Jellal. "Never have I ever cheated," I said as Simon was the only one that drunk. "Never have I ever moved clothing in public other than my own," I said as Erza took one. "Never have I ever  walked in on a relative while they were doing it," I said looking right at Erza. "Go ahead take a drink," I said smirking as she did so and smirked. 

"Never have I ever had sex with somebody other than my partner," I said as me and Jellal both took a sip along with Simon. Simon looked at me curiously and then asked: "Who did you have sex with?" "That is for me to know and you to not find out," I said getting a little nervous. "Okay next question, never have I ever got drunk," I said as the three of them drink. "You never got drunk?" asked Erza surprised as I nodded. "I don't drink that much," I said. "I'm wondering what you would act like if you were drunk," said Simon as I glared at him. "Don't even get any ideas," I said as he nodded. "Not gonna lie I probably would have thought you get horny," he said as I thought about it as well. I wouldn't even be able to tell if I was not being myself.

"Okay next one, never have I ever had sex with an ex." Jellal said as Jellal and I took a sip. "You had sex with an ex?" asked Erza looking surprised. "Yeah!" I said as I looked at Simon to see he looked confused. "Was it me?" he asked me as I shook my head. "If you think about it me and you never had sex when we were together at first," I said as he cocked his eye up. "Were you with somebody before me?" he asked as I nodded my head. "So it was somebody in the tower?" he asked as I once again nodded. "You make it sound wrong that I wasn't with you first." I said as he rolled his eyes. "Who was it???" he asked me as I got a little nervous and started sweating a little. I saw Jellal stand up and say: "It was me Lucy was with and had sex with," he said as Simon gritted his teeth and Erza looked surprised. Simon stood up and looked at me mad. "Is that why you moaned his name in bed? Are you two having sex while on your missions? Is our relationship a joke to you?" he asked yelling. I was about to answer him but then he told me to: "Save it, I had enough of this," then he left out the house. I felt tears coming down my eyes and I started to cry. My sister walked over towards me and instead of her hitting me she had hugged me. 

"Why aren't you mad at me?" I asked her as she sighed. "Cause I know deep down you two didn't have sex when you had got into a relationship. I will admit I am a little bothered by you two doing that, but I know you don't do it anymore," she said in a nice calm voice. "So you're not mad?" asked Jellal as Erza glared at him. "I am with you honestly, I keep wondering out of all the people you have been with why exactly my sister?" she asked getting in his face as he got nervous. "I got horny and so did Lucy, so since we weren't in a relationship with anybody we decided to get it on," he said as my sister started laughing along with me. "Get it on?" she said as we both laughed harder with him cracking a snicker. 

"Okay I'm fin to go talk to Simon," I said getting up. "You guys can stay here in the guest room if you like," I offered as Erza looked nervous. "No thank you! Simon seems pretty mad to the point where he wants to kill Jellal," she said grabbing Jellal's hand and leaving the house. I left out as well and went to the meadow. When I arrived at the meadow I looked to see him sitting down drinking some strong liquor. I walked behind him and got on my knees. I put my arms around to let him know I was here. "Why are you here?" he asked looking back a little. "I wanted to see if you were okay. You seemed upset about the sudden news." I said as he sighed. "Lucy I want you to be honest when I ask this question, are you still in love with Jellal?" he asked feeling sad. "Honestly no! Simon I love you, I want to be your wife and even have kids with you," I said crying as he grabbed my hand and kissed it. "I love you too Lucy, I just don't wanna lose you again. I mean if you and Jellal did have a thing I would of been hurt that I lost you, but also would have understood. The old man always said that if you love someone you have to learn to let go," he said in a low voice. "Correction you never would have been okay with that. You would have tried secretly trying to get back together with me," I said not falling for his little speech. 

"You're right I never would have been fine with it." he said as I laughed and he did the same thing. I leaned in to kiss him and before I could he had decided in his right mind to flip me over on the ground. Then he gets on top of me and we both started having a full make-out session. I moaned a little bit and was getting a wet with him rubbing against me. "You know honestly I would put a baby in you, but we're in the field and you're on birth control." he said as I blushed. "We could still do it! Nobody is here and if the animals see us who cares, they might enjoy seeing two human beings have sex in the middle of the fields," I said making my point. He seemed to be thinking about it for a second until he sat up off of me and started to unzip his pants while smirking. I sat up watching him trying to read him. When he did zip it down his huge eggplant popped out and almost hit my face. He pulled off my bottoms and undergarment.

"You ready?" he asked me as I nodded. Then he had got to work on it. After and hour had passed we both had laid back on the grass naked. The both of us were breathing hard and I said: "That was amazing. This is my first...just having sex anywhere in the outdoors." I said correcting myself. I had sex with Jellal out in the fields first, so I had to correct myself. "I can't disagree with you on that." he said catching his breath. I smiled and said: "Maybe we don't have to use protection no more after this." I suggested as he smirked and nodded. "Now we better put on our clothes and leave cause I'm tired and you worn me out." he said as I giggled. "Okay sleepy head!" I said getting up to get dress and head back home.

Thank you for reading!