Hidden Disguise

Lucy and Jellal were coming back from a mission then Jellal asked Lucy a question.

"Hey Lucy can I ask out Erza",asked Jellal.

"Sure I really don't care",said Lucy.

"Yeah, but can you come along",asked Jellal.

"No, because then I will be a third wheel",said Lucy walking to her dorm.

Lucy arrived at her dorm then she heard Yukino Sting, and Rogue on the other side so Lucy enter in Yukino side.

"What are you guys talking about",asked Lucy wanting a answer.

"Rogue is running for president, but Minerva is also running",explained Yukino.

"Yeah and Minerva has more votes than him",said Sting.

"I don't see how I mean like look at her persuasive vote to people.",said Rogue handing Lucy a paper:

"This is the worst, it's like she's threatening

"This is the worst, it's like she's threatening.....oh now I get it",said Lucy.

"What",asked Sting as Rogue and Yukino facepalm.

"She's threatening the whole school",said Lucy. "Just let me help you out here",said Lucy taking out her phone.

"What are you gonna do",asked Rogue.

"I'm going to call Porlyusica and ask her to get the Switcheroo potion ready",said Lucy as the three nodded.

"So your gonna switch bodies with Rogue",asked Yukino.

"Yeah",I answered.

"That's a great idea that way Lucy can get you more votes in a week",said Sting as Rogue had showed a little smile.

"Okay let's head to her office",said Lucy.

TimeSkip there in her office

"Okay child I just need a piece of your hair and his",said Porlyusica snatching it off. "Now how long do you want this to last",asked Porlyusica.

"One day",answered Rogue as Porlyusica nodded.

Porlyusica went into a room and came back with a blueberry cake and a coffee.

Lucy ate the cake and Rogue drunk his coffee. When both went back to the dorms and when they woke up the next day Lucy was in Rogues body and Rogue was in Lucy's.

Lucy as Rogue went into his closet and only saw black clothing then she saw clothing that he never wore and didn't have a price tag on it. Lucy then wore this:

She saw Rogue eye that was never shown then she covered it up with the piece of hair he always cover it up with

Lucy left the dorm and went up to Sabertooth. Everybody was looking at her then she took out his schedule and went to his first class which was Frosch's Theater class.

Everybody came in and sat down.

"Okay class what we will be doing today is acting out the script I gave you all. Lucy kept wondering then she saw Sting and Yukino who were right by her.

Yukino pointed to the script and Lucy looked at it.

"Ok first up is Rogue and Minerva",said Frosch. Lucy went up along with Minerva.

"Now go",said Frosch sitting down.

"Oh Yumi why did you leave me",asked Minerva in a angry way.

"I had to........it was the only way to protect you",said Lucy in a very hurtful making very body believe it.

"Okay, but you could have wrote me while you were away",said Minerva in a angry way.

"Airi don't you understand that if I had to leave you to protect you.... don't you understand I couldn't stay in contact with you",said Lucy as everybody in the room started crying.

"I don't because you...you....you",said Minerva stuttering.

"I don't because your my one and only love and I can't stand being away from you", whispered Lucy to Minerva as Minerva got mad.

"I know what to say",said Minerva grabbing on to Lucy collar.

"Well it seem like you were stuttering so I helped out and as a president you have to help others when needed",said Lucy as everybody smiled and clapped and Minerva glared at Lucy.

When class was over a lot of mages were talking like gossip about Rogue and Minerva for president. When the day was over Lucy met up with Rogue in his dorm.

"Okay so How did the day go",asked Lucy.

"Oh it was okay, but you know that did name Simon",asked Rogue.

"Yeah, what he try and do this time",asked Lucy.

"He asked you out",said Rogue as Lucy widen her eyes and turned red because she was blushing in Rogues body.

"Did you say no",asked Lucy as she was on stop of her own body.

"Ummmmm",suddenly the door opened to reveal Rufus who had a very shocked face.

"It's not what it looks like",said Lucy.

"You see I was trying to force something out of him I mean her",said Lucy as Rufus met looking shocked.

"Were you trying to rape her",asked Rufus in a dramatic way.

"NO",said Lucy then she came close to Rufus and put her hand on his head and started doing a shadow spell. Rufus looked at Lucy in Rogues body confused.

"Hey Rogue what's Lucy doing in here",asked Rufus.

"Oh she's just here for notes......vote for me for president",asked Lucy.

"You got my vote and good luck",said Rufus exiting the room winking.

"Wait what did you do to make him..........I used a shadow spell that can erase what he just saw",said Lucy cutting off Rogue.

"You didn't say yes did you",asked Lucy as Rogue bit Lucy lip.

"You said yes didn't you",asked Lucy as Rogue nodded.

"It might not go bad just say as friends",said Rogue as Lucy nodded then when it hit twelve both were in there regular bodies.