Eiji Fugio

Lucy tried to get through the tough crowd of boys who wanted her as him to join there football team.
Lucy went to the main office to get her key to her dorm she always stay in and the school/guild she might want to attend for the next three months.

When she got there she looked to see Guildarts working there and she kept wondering because Guildarts is always sleeping on the job.

"Hi sir I am a exchange student from the Magic Council",said Lucy as Eiji.

"Oh what school will you like to attend for....the next three months",asked Guildarts as he kept falling asleep.

"Oh I will like to attend umm.....Sabertooth good for you",said Guildarts as he cut off Lucy who was thinking.

"No, but I wanted to....Here is your key and schedule",said Guildarts who handed Lucy as Eiji everything.

Lucy went to her dorm then opened it to see Yukino.

"Oh you must be and exchange student right",asked Yukino who blushed.

"Yes, M'Lady",said Lucy as she bowed as Yukino blush. Lucy was doing good on the boy act.

Lucy went into her room and put the bag she brought on her bed.

"Umm what school are you attending for the next three months",asked Yukino who kept blushing.

"Oh I'm attending Sabertooth even though I wanted to attend another school",said Lucy as Eiji.

"Oh I go there I can show you around",said Yukino.

"No worries",said Lucy.

After thirty minutes

Yukino asked Eiji if he wanted anything to eat and Lucy agreed. While both were eating two Dragon Slayers came in sweating.

"Hey Yukino",greeted Rogue.

"Hey you guys. Why are you sweating",asked Yukino.

"Oh we're running from fan girls and some clubs",said Sting.

"Who's he",asked Rogue.

"Oh this is Eiji the exchange student from the Magic Coucil",said Yukino as Sting and Rogue observed Lucy as Eiji.

"What school or guild are you attending",asked Rogue.

"Sabertooth",answered Lucy.

"Well today is your lucky day",said Sting walking over.

'No it's not',thought Lucy.

"All three of us go to Sabertooth and we can show you around",said Sting grabbing Lucy arm then letting go fast.

"Are you a fire mage",asked Yukino.

"Yes Yukino",said Lucy as the two boys widen there eyes.

"Well your hot",said Sting as Rogue and Yukino busted out laughing.

"Thank you for the compliment, but I'm not into you",said Lucy as Sting and Rogue and Yukino were holding there stomachs.

"WAIT I don't mean it like that",said Sting as he walked out the dorm.

Lucy was walking to her room until Rogue asked her "Would you like to join any football team",asked Rogue as Lucy nodded and Yukino blush.

"Sure",answered Lucy as she as a he went into her room to read. While Lucy was reading she heard noise outside her window.

She looked outside her window to see Simon playing basketball. She as a he blushed when he took off his shirt. Lucy kept looking outside the window until she felt something in her pants.

She went into the bathroom and checked then she realized whatever was between her legs was in another direction.

"Oh no.....okay I know how to solve these kind of problems",mumbled Lucy as she handle her business.

Yukino knocked on the door and asked,"Do you want to go meet some friends of mine".

"Sure, just let me change",said Lucy as Yukino blushed and left.

Lucy took off her shirt and she looked in the mirror to see her six pack/rock hard abs. Lucy dressed into this:

Lucy knocked on the door and Yukino answered it

"You ready to go",asked Lucy as Yukino nodded.

Lucy opened the door for Yukino and Yukino blushed then exit out. Both went to Pixie Coffee shop to meet up with Yukino friends.

When they enter in Yukino saw her friends sitting at a table talking. She walked over with Eiji (Lucy) and introduced him (her) to them.

"So your an exchange student from the Magic Council",asked Orga as Lucy nodded.

"So what's your magic",asked Sting as Rogue and Yukino facepalm themselves and started laughing.

"Let's give you....a hint........Your hot",said Yukino as all of his friends started laughing.

"Well it is a true fact he is hot",said Minerva who was blushing.

Sting, Rogue, Rufus, Orga, Minerva, Yukino, and
Eiji (Lucy) talked for the whole afternoon until they all left. While exiting Eiji (Lucy) opened the door from Minerva and the others and Minerva and Yukino blushed.

Thank you 😊 for reading 📖