The Fairy Tail Skater Girls Team

The Fairy Tail Skater girls got pass Quattro Cerbuses Boys Skating Tram now it was time for Blue Peaguses Boys Skating Team.

Fairy Tail and some schools from the Academy's came to watch.

The girls weren't wearing the uniforms they were wearing sport bras and long spanks and helmets.

The girls doing it this time was Lucy, Erza, Juvia, Lisanna, and Cana. On the other team it was Ren, Hibiki, Eve
Icikya, and Icikya exceed.

When they started off there was first magic as obstacles then it was water getting in the way. Lucy froze the water, but then the boys started pushing and they pushed back especially Erza.

Icikya knock some of the girls with disgust, but he didn't knock Lucy out because she blew him a kiss and he passed out.

Lucy made it passed the finish line and everybody cheered.

Next was Lamia Scale Boys Skating Team.

The ones participating on Lamia Scale was Lyon, Toby, Yuka, Reo, and Simon. The girls from Fairy Tail Skater Girls that we're doing it was Levy, Erza, Mirajane, Lucy, and Juvia.

When they got to the starting line and took off the boys were already in front of them but then the girls started to catch up and when they did they were going through a obstacle course. Rocks were being thrown at both teams.

Juvia had Lyon
Toby had Mirajane
Levy had Reo
Erza had Simon
Lucy had Yuka who kept trying to push her, but didn't succeed.

Lucy she somehow was equal with Levy and Erza. She saw Reo and Simon and then they tried to knock them down till Lucy froze the ground. The girls were on the way and Juvia was having trouble knocking off Lyon and so Erza knocked him down and Mirajane came along.  There were rocks coming apart from the bridge and it came towards them.

Erza summoned a sword and sliced them. Lucy made a bridge with her Earth magic. The girls were at the finish line and passed it.

Next was Sabertooth Boys Skating Team.s

The boys doing it was Sting, Rogue, Orga, Rufus, and
Dobengal for Sabertooth. The ones for girls were Lisanna, Lucy, Mirajane, Levy, and Cana.

The teams were at the starting line then they took off. The Twin Dragons were in the lead already.
Mirajane decided to take on Orga who kept pushing until she went into her Satan Soul Form. Lisanna and Levy tried to take on Rufus and Dobengal who kept moving to fast so Cana came to help with her card magic.

Lucy was catching up to the Twin Dragon Slayers. Rogue decided to take on Lucy while Sting gets to the finish line.

Rogue went into shadow mode and then he tried to sink Lucy into the ground until she went into Earth mode and blended in. She grabbed Rogue then he came up and she came up and then they were passing by fire. Lucy smirked and Rogue widen his eyes when she started eating the fire.  Lucy then was on fire and she had fire in her eyes. Rogue tried to knock her down, but couldn't then she knocked him down.

She started giving herself a turbo booster. When she caught up with Sting he tried to trip her until she slid over and tripped him.

Lucy made it pass the finish line and the other girls did too. Fairy Tail and some of the other guilds/schools cheered loud.