29: Growth-Spurts and Spurts of Growth.

Holy shit.

Two episodes of Teen Wolf and this book will be completed.

Man, I've come so far from the 13 year old me just starting off with writing to being 18 and having not one, but two successful Teen Wolf stories and readying for college next year.

I'd like to thank you all for commenting, voting, and following because obviously without you guys and your support these books would literally be nothing.

You guys help me keep my characters alive.

I love Charlie with all my heart, and though many of you may not have read my other series, Katherine McCall will always be my favorite and first OC, my baby.

I love you all so much and I hope you enjoy this very long chapter (so sorry btw)! 💗

<>

"Charlie, wake up! You need to get ready for school," Malia shook Charlie's sleeping form, holding herself back from sighing at the perfect picture before her.

The raven-haired boy was soundly asleep, lips parted to release obnoxious snores he only created with an exhausting night, and not the kind Malia would have wanted to tire him with. Even with her sensitive hearing she didn't mind his noise at all, it reminded her he was still here, still with her.

"Five... more... minutes... gotta put my... shoes on," Charlie slurred our, smacking his lips. Malia released an annoyed huff, ignoring how much she wanted to laugh at the sleeping boy.

"Charlie, remember you were supposed to drive me to school early so I can get more studying for the math test?" She raised her voice in hopes that her constant bugging of him would annoy him enough to where he'd wake up, but he simply stumbled in his snoring before it picked back up again.

"Yknow, the one that determines whether or not I'm gonna be a senior with you next year? Charlie!" Malia yelled directly into his ear, huffing as Charlie rolled on his side, hand reaching blindly to drag down her face in what she assumed was an attempt to shut her up.

"So loud... like sleeping with an alarm clock... hurts my ears," he slurred, face deep in his fluffy white pillow, a soft sigh passing his lips as he sank into his warm, clean smelling blankets.

Malia sighed as she leaned away from Charlie, arms crossed as she gazed around his smaller room. His walls were painted a deep but fading navy blue, and he had dark brown hardwood floors to welcome their feet with a chilling coolness.

The room reminded her of a mixture of Scott and Stiles's room with the boyish undertones. Like Scott's room, Charlie had his own bathroom in his room, though the design and style was more like Stiles's room. Both had pictures scattered along their walls, the difference being that Stiles had victims of supernatural cases littering his walls while Charlie had pictures of his friends and family gracing his.

Pictures of Charlie's friends throughout the years were set firmly pressed against his wall with thick putty, promising a steady stay for the time being. Pictures of his shy grin smiling as Allison laughed into a selfie were strung out in rows. Along the wall were various pictures of the two, some polaroid permanent, others printed from his phone.

Malia felt a tug at her heart at the last picture Charlie had with the hunter, the pair caught in a moment of uncontrollable laughter at a joke only they could understand. Charlie's eyes were half shut as he looked to be gasping for breath, his normally pale face now a ripened tomato as he tried to keep from being too loud.