31: Missing and Presumably Taken... or Dead.

Last episode, but not the last chapter, of the season, it's been a long time coming.

I know I haven't had a constant update schedule and I'm so sorry for that, things have been back and forth and it seems to be always something tbh.

I've been struggling with my depression more and more, lost my writing inspiration, and lost the effort I use to put into things.

That's why it's been taking me so long, I won't write if I'm not enjoying it or feeling it because then you guys don't get the best of my writing.

So sorry for not staying constant and everything for you all.

Hope you guys have an amazing day. 💗

<>

Charlie was in a panic the moment he received the unnerving call from Stiles, informing him that Scott and Kira were missing-taken, actually

Charlie was in a panic the moment he received the unnerving call from Stiles, informing him that Scott and Kira were missing-taken, actually. He groaned as he tore his room apart, searching his desk and dresser drawers.

"What're you looking for?" Malia questioned him, watching Charlie with a close eye as he seemed to twitch every now and then.

But more than usual this time.

"Ezekiel's number," he threw out his reply in a rush. "He wrote down an emergency number and-and I lost the sticky note and I am freaking out!"

Malia noticed how his body tensed and his face seemed to pale in worry. No one knew where Scott and Kira were, and it didn't help that neither answered any of their phone calls. Stiles had called Charlie and caught him up on what he missed; Kira and Scott had a date night gone wrong and suddenly they're being whisked away to Mexico all over again.

"What color's the sticky note?" Malia asked Charlie, interrupting his panicking thoughts.

Charlie paused, "Uh, I forgot," he admitted sheepishly.

"You forgot?" Malia said disapprovingly.

"That's why I'm panicking!" He cried dramatically, moving over to look around his bed.

After another round of unlucky searching Charlie threw his hands up, "Okay-screw this," he snatched his keys up, pulling Malia behind him. "There's no time."

"Where're we going?" Malia wondered as she hurried along with Charlie to his car.

Charlie paused to unlock their doors, catching Malia's gaze, "To get more help."

<>

"A jewelry shop?"

Charlie nodded, throwing himself out of his car, "Yeah, my friend works here."