30: Hormones and Celebratory Dinners

A/N;

I made the gif you're about to see below and I'm so happy I finally figured everything out!!! I'll be making some of my own mixed with some others from here on out!

I'll put different watermarks for different series, perhaps?

Anywho, enjoy, my loves!

<>

The rest of Malia's day went by incredibly slow

The rest of Malia's day went by incredibly slow. She was beyond impatient with the clock in her classroom and each slow second that ticked by had her a move closer to taking the old clock and smashing it to pieces. She was ready for the day to be over with so she could finally have Charlie to herself.

The way he looked when she found him after class, sweat shining on his skin and black hair messy and disheveled had her hormones suddenly raging. It's not like she could simply run it off; she wasn't able to control her shift yet and neither her or Charlie wanted her to become stuck in her animal form. The both of them would be complete messes.

There's was just something about Charlie looking so... manly that had Malia's mouth suddenly dry, desperate for the water Charlie could supply her.

Charlie, on the other hand, thought time was moving a bit too fast. He was, to put it lightly, a complete and utter mess of nerves and emotions. He had no clue what would happen once him and Malia returned home-well, he guess he did but he wasn't sure what he would do when they did get to that point.

He had never had sex before! What was he supposed to say to Malia?

"Hi, I'm Charlie Acton and I'm a seventeen year old virgin," he scoffed to himself, thankful Malia and Charlie didn't have their last period class together. He did not want her finding out this way, with her external argument that is.

He wasn't sure if she knew he was a virgin, she obviously knew she was his first girlfriend, but did she just assume he hadn't slept with someone or he she even thought about it?

Charlie couldn't even focus on the lesson taking place in front of him, too worried about what th werecoyote would expect out of him. He didn't want to disappoint her! He wanted everything perfect, but what if he wasn't ready?

Oh, God. There's no way Charlie could tell a girl like Malia Tate that he wasn't ready to sleep with her, that was not how things were suppose to go. Any other boy would have no hesitations towards Malia, they would be confident, excited even.

Of course Charlie was excited, he was overwhelmed with the amount of excitement flooding through him in his waiting moments. Though it was safe to say his nerves took care of masking his excitement, making him even more worried for what was to come.

He let out a sigh, thankful he had the rest of the day to get his mess of a brain toget-

The shrill ring of the dismissal bell interrupted Charlie and his frozen in his seat as his class hurried to throw their things into their backpacks and escape their Chem teacher.