Two.

And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

Alia Waters woke up in a daze. Her dreams had been plagued by visions of her father dying. And worse, it was Tom Riddle standing over his dead body, smirking. Alia has wanted nothing more than to slap that smirk right of his face with a curse.

After realising it was seven o'clock, she had muttered many curse words and hurriedly dressed. She was met at the door to the common room by a laughing Malia, who walked with her to breakfast. "So, seeing as we have the whole day off of lessons because we're seventh years, what do you want to do?" Malia asked Alia as they tucked into breakfast. "Well I was thinking of going to the library, studying, wondering around the castle. The usual." Alia replied. "Heya gang!" Aiden took Alia's pause to slide into a seat next to Malia. He leaned closer to Alia, making her raise an eyebrow. "What?" She questioned and Aiden laughed. "I think Tom Riddle wants to speak to you." Alarm bells went off in Alia's head. This could not be good.

Slowly, Alia rose from her seat and picked up her bag. Her feet seemed to move on their own as she walked over to the dark haired boy near the entrance to the great hall. "Ah, I was hoping your friend would pass on my message." He said. His voice was like nothing Alia had ever heard before. It was deep, but polite and charming. And slightly irresistible. "What did you want to talk to me about?" The brunette asked. "Take a walk with me Waters," Tom ordered. Alia nodded slowly and started to walk beside him.

"Well Miss Waters," He put the emphasis on her name, making her shudder. "I was wondering if you could help me with something." "Anything...I mean yes, yes I will." Alia mumbled. "Well I have recently come into a bit of knowledge about my heritage. Tell me, have you ever heard of the Gaunt family?" His voice sent shivers down her spine. "No." She replied back smoothly. "Good, then I'll guess we shall both learn." He almost laughed. Alia cocked her head to the side, confused. "I want to learn more about my family heritage, and I want you to help me." He finished. "Uh, yes of course, I'd like to." Alia stuttered again. Tom smirked. "Also, we have head boy and girl duties tonight. Meet me at the entrance to the great hall at nine thirty." And with that, he was gone.

Alia stood there, her brown hair falling into her face. She took a bit between her thumb and forefinger, inspecting it. "Time for a haircut," as her mother would say. Alia began to walk, intent on taking a mind clearing walk around the castle before lunch. One thing she really was grateful for was the fact that as a seventh year she had every Monday off. This meant no lessons. And no lessons meant a good day.

Whilst walking, Alia started to hum a tune, her brown hair falling into her eyes once more. Slowly, she slipped into her own world. In fact, she was so into this far away world, that she did notice the figure walking her way until she bumped into him. Her books clattered to the floor as she fell over. Not knowing who she had just bumped into, Alia quickly regained her posture. Looking up, she saw none other than third year Rubeus Hagrid staring down at her. Slowly, he held out a hand to her. She took it, and he pulled her up. "Thanks, sorry for bumping into you," Alia said, having to look up at him due to his height. "It's no trouble, here let me get your books," Rubeus said as he bent down to collect the books. He handed them back to her and then held a hand out to her. She shook it gently. "Rubeus, Rubeus Hagrid," The tall boy in front of her said sweetly. "Alia, Alia Waters," Alia said, copying his phrase. "Well it's nice to meet you Miss Waters, I hope to see you again soon," Hagrid laughed as he walked away. "Same here," Alia also laughed as she continued to walk. Alia smiled to herself, what a nice boy he was.

But, as Alia turned a corner, she got the shock of her life.

Word Count: 751.
A/N: Oooohhh cliffhanger that probably won't be all that surprising in the end! Also can I please be the first to point out how ADORABLE Ashley Greene looks in the header picture. Seriously, she is so cute! Also, Tom Riddle in this! Please comment what you think of this chapter (please don't be too mean) and remember not to let the muggles get you down!
- Indie xo