Eleven.

How curious she is, playing in the snow. Her body posture is so different. Usually she is upright and stiff, now she is loose and laid back. Her hair has been decorated with drops of snow, making her look more like a goddess than a human. Her hand runs along the snow dusted tree branches softly, almost as if she were embracing them. How soft her fingers look. And yet even in the cold, her lips are still a brilliant shade of red. Those lips, oh those lips. They could either be my saviour or my destruction. How funny she is, pretending to be all innocent by playing in the snow. But I'm not so easily fooled. I know that deep down there is something dark and powerful waiting to arise. And once I awaken it, I shall be unstoppable. She has it all; the brains, the beauty, the power. She's just too scared to admit it. Too scared to let it loose. But I'm going to change that. And, I'm going to have some fun whilst I'm at it.

As for matters other than Alia, nothing much has happened. I still have not been able to open the chamber again. I fear that I shall not be able to this year. Abraxus and Megan have still not come forward to me about their little secret, which is absolutely infuriating. Although, I have my suspicions. Currently, Megan has been acting a bit odd. She hasn't been coming to the meetings as often as I would like, and she keeps running out after eating something at dinner. Maybe she's bulimic. But she's not skinny enough. Abraxus too has been odd. He's attended every single one of the meetings, and has been a fantastic follower, but he seems off too. I wonder if they broke up. No, I caught them kissing yesterday. Maybe I could get Alia to ask them. Of course, this would all be for the greater good. If I find out what is bothering them both, then I can dispose of it and they will be loyal again.

I called off my study sessions with Alia on my family heritage. Instead, we have all started to work harder on our revision for out N.E.W.Ts. I do want to see her though. Maybe I could ask her to see me after class one day.

On the subject of Alia, she has moved inside now. She is close to me, and oh dear God she just smiled at me. And dear Lord she's coming over. Oh Lord in heaven help me.
T.M.R

Word Count: 441
A/N: Hey guys! Listen, I am truly very sorry for not posting. For one, I've currently had some personal issues going on and for two, when I logged in earlier and checked this story an entire chapter had been deleted. So I had to start again! :( I know this is really bad but I just really wanted to do a chapter from Tom's POV. Also, what do you think is going on with Abraxus and Megan?? Drop a suggestion in the comments:)
-Indie xo